Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welcome To The Weirdo Zone

by The Mod Squad Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 5:19 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2005 at 3:51 PM by Delphy

262 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 11
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
You guys are great. You bring us yet another awesome set. I really appreciate all of your hard work to give us something like this. THANK YOU. Whoever did the lots, they look AWESOME. I cant wait to decorate them. Oh, and Boblishman, did your little simmie like the kickable Cat in the Hat cuz he looks like he's actually having a good time kicking it.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:54 AM
What an absolutely amazing set! I'm in love with the sunburst mirror. Thank you.
Cult Leader
#28 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 3:45 AM
This is all fricken amazing, can't wait to see more.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 4:53 AM
Most excellent work guys, can't wait to test these babies out!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:02 AM
All I can say is that you and these items rock.
Test Subject
#31 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:26 AM
whoooooaaaah..... well....this is a trip. good stuff guys! thank ye muchly!
Instructor
#32 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:42 AM
I love those plants! oh and the doors and windows really top of the cartoony feel i get from all this. how wierd. lol... i mean, you got me there.. that's about as wierd as it gets.. i don't know what the hell that other person was talking about. You guys earned your title. respect and keep making this crazy stuff for the community.

xD
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:56 AM
This is awesome, thanks to everyone who contributed. I have esopecially fallen in love with those lots, my poor nightlife neighbourhood is so dull at the moment.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:00 AM
*SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS*!Goes perfect with Nightlife.Thank you all that worked on this,it looks FUN!

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Field Researcher
#35 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:04 AM
Thanks to all involved for your fun creations. This looks great! Can't wait to get it all installed and play with it.
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 7:05 AM
its last looks like Anarhy Online in real. i love your jobe
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:20 AM
hay its like eating magical mushromms :P

http://www.rathergood.com/george/
Baby, I ain’t mister right, but if you’re looking for fat slug. Fat slug in youre eyes, its its moving along had som bad love, so fat slug, is all that I’ve got on my minde, ooh yeah
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 9:32 AM
Another great themed set. bring and weird.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:12 AM
wow, this is exactly what i wished for x-mas ^_^
and it comes early this year!
Thank you all for this incredibly awsome set!
*hugs to all*

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Inventor
#40 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:32 AM
Absolutely lovely, and so bright and happy. It's like an early Christmas. Thanks for the items, I can't wait to check them out in the game and marvel over them close up.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:00 PM
Excellent!!

Everything great that has ever happened to humanity since the beginning has begun as a single thought in someones mind,and if any one of us is capable of such a great thought,than all of us have the same capasity/capability because,we're all the same.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:24 PM
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 12:53 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 14th Oct 2005 at 5:37 PM.
ow my f*** god!
tha't perfect!!! =O
very good work!
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:18 PM
If all my world looked this fun I could have saved a fortune on acid over the years......

thanks !
Scholar
#45 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:39 PM
absolutely fantastic set! Wow!
Instructor
#46 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 1:41 PM
once again you have made another exellent set

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 5:45 PM
Ab fab..me and my daughter love this collection. It will go so well in one of my odder neighbourhoods. Thanks to the Mod Squad for their time and expertise.
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:19 PM
wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! DownloADED EVERYTHING IM MAKING A WEIRDO CITY

Still Think Ure Gettin it

Really Dream On Gal!!
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#49 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:23 PM
I dlont like such things but the work is really great!!!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Instructor
#50 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 6:50 PM
very nice........Now you guys will have me saying ..I do not like green eggs and ham I do not like them sam I am all day Iv been saying it the whole time I was downloading this set lol:D.....was thinking maybe you guys could add thing 1 and thing 2 j/k.lol really nice work and thanks
Dee

Geezus, Mary, and Joseph....
visit my yahoo grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
and a great forumhttp://www.reflexsimsforum.com/
Page 2 of 11