Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Welcome To The Weirdo Zone

by The Mod Squad Posted 3rd Oct 2005 at 5:19 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2005 at 3:51 PM by Delphy

262 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 260 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 11
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 8:56 PM
Awesome. Thanks for all this. I really love the hats they tottally rock.
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 10:39 PM
This is the kind of world I live in, in my mind, so now my sims can live there as well. This excites me.

My kitten has a few words to say about this too as she is eagerly trying to climb onto the keyboard:

fuvjkgbjvkb nmkibbb

Well said.

Abandon ye boolprop and be saved, fellow simmers! Yay, my child, and verily go forth unto the land of non cheating. For I am the salvation, the glory of the anti-boolprop movement.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 11:42 PM
Truly amazing. THANK YOU!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 12:30 AM
wow you guys rock.
Test Subject
#55 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 1:26 AM
Wow! I love it.. great, great ,great!!!!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 3:17 AM
Damn! these buildings are so freaking awesome! i'm like speechless. great job you guys!

I love Jude Law
Cult Leader
#57 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:06 AM
I'll probably sound like a knob,but how did you make the animated paintings? Are they GIF files? I would love to be able to use my GIF files to make moving paintings for my game.
I just had a thought- How damn CRAZY would the Harry Potter fans go if you could make moving portraits like in the movie/books. That would be cool.
Thanx again, all the weirdo stuff is fun. A good accessory would be wonky or mult-colored canes for the sims to carry (wonka style) or strange looking handbags with dogs/animals/aliens in them (fake ones).
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#58 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:48 AM
Violet- Its a 16 cell animation. Id have loved to do the harry potter type painting but finding a series of 16 images that works is really hard. If you come across any suitable let me know and Ill bemore than glad to make some recolors of it

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 5:08 AM
Ohmygosh I love it! So amazing and cool, great job!
Cult Leader
#60 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 6:18 AM
Peply to LyricLee
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Violet- Its a 16 cell animation. Id have loved to do the harry potter type painting but finding a series of 16 images that works is really hard. If you come across any suitable let me know and Ill bemore than glad to make some recolors of it

Whoosh that wentover myhead lol. Does that mean that the 16 images are layered upon top of each other? Are they normal JPEG images or GIFs etc?
Could you maybe PM (so I stop clogging this thread) me a basic idea of what to look for, HP is cool but there is great fantasy art etc too that I'd love to see animated.

I love the paintings you have choosen BTW, they are fantastic. :thumb:
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:20 AM
WOW!!!
BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks to all of you WONDERFUL creative people that make the game sooo
PRETTY!! :baloons:
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#64 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yugi0607
if i could not ddownload this wants this weido zone for ? for design

The downloads are on the first page....(in seperate posts for each catagory). Usually they are on every page, but becasue this set is so big, they are in seperate posts #2 - #9) on page 1.

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Forum Resident
#65 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:18 AM
It is great to see a modsquad-creation with a theme I like. An I wonder what got my floor recolors into those great houses. but most of all, I think the objects and spike suits/hair are just awesome.
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:24 PM
[SIZE=7]WOW!!![/SIZE]
Really great!!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 4:32 PM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

(God, I need a life . . . )
Field Researcher
#68 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 7:20 PM
I just made three recolors of BobL's Wonka thinga-majiggit.It's interchangable(the top and bottom) so that you can make many variations.I've previously replied to this post but I'll say it once more.SUPERCALIFRAGILISTISTICEXPEALIDOCIOUS!
Check it out here.Thank you BobL for that rockin' mesh!
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...?threadid=96807

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:19 PM
Yes this set is trippingly awesome! Now to find a suitable Town thingy for them...ohhh ohhhh do you guys plan to make one? Because it would look just odd to have these "weird" buildings thrown in with my other neighborhoods, most are :haha: suburbianinglynormal type homes. Ya that would be awesome if ya guys did! :nod: :nod:
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#70 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 10:39 PM
Well youre more than welcome to make your own town with them. Ive been using the lots as housging downtown for my club loving sims, and using the community lots for hot night clubs. I think many of the decor and items look great in clubs.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#71 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The Mod Squad
****Recolors from members****

You can find a beautiful recolor of the Mushroom plant by PinkFloyd
Here

Might want to fix that link. I really like this theme, by the way.
Test Subject
#72 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spatulageekgirl
It's not sarcasm, that's not what I think is weird. Colourful and pointy? Yes. Weird? No. Where I live is boring, I did try and convince my mum to paint the house rainbow but the counsel says all the houses in our street have to be the same colour. I don't own any outfits like that either but if I had the money...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr uhhhhhh' :gonemad:

Great set this is like as big as that christmas set made by sims2 team, but....this is way better, the sims2 need some weird-ness to keep it fun

Strive not for perfection, but for the inner greatness of you to become - Paunda

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Copy And Paste The PRETTIER bunny into pro to gain fame and domination over other bunny
Field Researcher
#73 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:17 AM
ok, im definitely downloading EVERYTHING!!! i love the lots, so creative and weird :O thanx alot!!! rah!

iM sO UgLy tHaTs oK CaUsE SO ArE YoU.

---if you dont have anything good to say or a positive comment, stick your fist on your mouth and remain silent---

Simserely,
Annie :P
Test Subject
#74 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 2:21 AM
This is awesome and in tribute to luizamonteiro's Crayzzees I too will make a family called the Crazee's of Weirdo Ville, can't wait, anyway thanks so much for the stuff and the family idea.
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 7:16 AM
Just finished making my house and playing, this LOOKS great, awesome, works well in game and my simmies really love it. Thankyou all so much.
Page 3 of 11