Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silver Chromed Sim Genetics

by Bink13y Posted 8th Feb 2005 at 7:24 AM

90 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 9:48 AM
Bink13y - you really make some awesome skins
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:17 AM
looks kwl *downloads*
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:49 AM
Thanks they are nice. I signed your guestbook on sims2 site saying that I couldn't download them, but now it's working.
Banned
#79 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:43 AM
Wow! The next generation of the Terminator!!!!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 11:23 PM
strange, but beautiful and tender, like it! thanks

I'm not an angel, but I'm trying...

Did you push my Thanks button? I did yours!
View my downloads here!
Test Subject
#81 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 5:56 PM
this is fun and cool
*clicks download button*
Test Subject
#82 Old 8th May 2006 at 8:37 PM
This are awesome! Thank you so much <3

"The Pain Of War Cannot Exceed The Woe Of Aftermath" -Led Zeppelin
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 2:57 AM
I looked you up, because I was looking for your trashed set, a project someone was putting together and that set came to mind, but then I remembered your *ahem* Super Heroes, spent almost an hour checking out your screenies (OMFG and I thought I abused my simmies.... Nice cardboard cut out of Delphy, by the way.) and it was there that I decided I don't want, but need chrome simmies and a trashed lot... and your LoveRat as a townie... which spawned a bizarre love affair with Xenon's mesh. LMAO
Test Subject
#84 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 9:44 AM
Hi thanks Bink13y for the revolutionary skin! By the way could you come up with a base metallic skintone for a bodybuilder mesh (Marvine & Beosboxboy) that's metallic and SHINY? I tried to do it by myself using your Chrome skin but only the greyish tone was applied onto the body mesh, not the sheen...I'd be most grateful to be able to have my Colossus remain muscularly metallic in all his activities--(otherwise, he remains metalic but loses his muscularity when in the shower which, well annoys me!) Thanks!
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ciane
I like it and would get it if it weren't a rar. I tried winrar, but it made every download take four steps instead of one and even affected the zips. Maybe I'll try another rar converter later. For now it keeps my downloads to a minimum. Anyway... great idea and great job!

Get Q-Xpress.

THis is lovely...
Field Researcher
#86 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 4:26 PM
This is wonderful and shiny, but there's a slight problem: while playing in the lot, the chromed sim's face is solid white and unshiny, but the rest of the body and even the top of the head are still very silvery and shiny. Any way to fix this?
Test Subject
#87 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 4:48 AM
Super job. Is there any way i can get just a female bottom that is reflective? If so, where at or can you fix one for me? Thanks.
Mickey
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 7:21 PM
This would be fun as a default Alien Skin hehe
#89 Old 8th Dec 2009 at 8:37 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#90 Old 21st Jun 2013 at 6:35 AM
I love this. Do you have it in gold, too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 3rd Oct 2013 at 10:36 PM
Most awesome. Now, if only it came in gold.... hmmm...
Page 4 of 4