Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st May 2022 at 2:09 PM
Default Lazy duchess mod
Hi, how do i download Separate Top/Bottoms for non-Everyday Clothes Mod by lazy duchess. I have tried multiple times, but can not get it to work. I have the ultimate collection.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st May 2022 at 2:37 PM
The mod has special instructions, you need to follow those (read them on the download page).

https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...day-clothes-mod

There's two versions, one works with the RPC mod (if you want to use this one, you'll have to install the RPC first, then follow the rest of the instructions for the Separates mod - I think you just put that file into your Downloads folder).

The other one only works if you have a No-CD version (link at the top) of the "Sims2ep9.EXE" file. There's a file you need to run, not one you put in your Downloads folder. It works kind of like a patch (something like the 4GB patcher, if you've used that one before).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2022 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
The mod has special instructions, you need to follow those (read them on the download page).

https://lazyduchess.tumblr.com/post...day-clothes-mod

There's two versions, one works with the RPC mod (if you want to use this one, you'll have to install the RPC first, then follow the rest of the instructions for the Separates mod - I think you just put that file into your Downloads folder).

The other one only works if you have a No-CD version (link at the top) of the "Sims2ep9.EXE" file. There's a file you need to run, not one you put in your Downloads folder. It works kind of like a patch (something like the 4GB patcher, if you've used that one before).

How do I delete it if i no longer want to use it if I use the No-CD version.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2022 at 3:40 PM
You can keep a copy of the original "Sims2ep9.EXE" file that came with the Ultimate Collection, or download the No-CD version again, and switch out the EXE file with one of these.

(I suggest keeping a backup of both of those somewhere on your computer or elsewhere, just in case - They don't always stay up on the web, so it can be a good idea to have that backup in case you need it. Just make sure to mark the files, either by folder name or some other means. The UC version is possible to get back if you reinstall the game, of course. However - if you have issues with the mod, it's better to just have to switch the EXE file than having to reinstall the entire game).