Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 2:07 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 8th Jun 2013 at 2:53 AM.
Default Male Sim Pictures (v4)
Have some rather dashing, unusual, rugged, smexy S3 guys to show off? Well this is certainly the place to do so.

(Pascal Curious)

May I remind everyone that you are only allowed to post four visible images. All other imagery must be linked to.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 6:59 AM
Ohh linuslover30 I love Pascal.

Here be Spittin' Image Alehaster, now grown into an adult. Thought his age-up called for a makeover; one that demonstrated his newfound maturity but remained somewhat dorky, and so...

Field Researcher
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 8:58 AM
Eric, I love him:
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 11:12 AM
coltraz, he looks very adorable :B

Here's Jak, a modified pizza delivery guy. I had to find a husband for my simmie in 'Nothing Is Free' challenge and I really couldn't stand his orginal appearance *sigh*

I abuse this male outfit so much.

Leave the atom alone!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 1:42 PM
Coltraz - You can download any of the Strangetown people over at my LJ if you want them.
Just click on my signature.
I remade all of them!

PolliTech #9

Vidcund Curious

Loki Beaker

General Buzz Grunt

I'm thinking I need to match Pascal up soon....he really is an adorable guy.

Love your guy too....he's awesome

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 3:07 PM
Lucian Grey

Instructor
#7 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 3:40 PM
The best of Malachi Anderson

Malachi and his wife of 23 years, Esmeralda Anderson (nee Botticelli).

Sim Magazine's "Sexiest Man Alive" 2009 photoshoot.

Malachi and his oldest son and first child, Colton Randall Anderson.

2010 Pepsi Commercial (AKA Malachi dances to Beat It by MJ) with his youngest son, guitar prodigy Frank David Anderson.
Alchemist
#8 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
Coltraz - You can download any of the Strangetown people over at my LJ if you want them.
Just click on my signature.
I remade all of them!

PolliTech #9

Vidcund Curious

Loki Beaker

General Buzz Grunt

I'm thinking I need to match Pascal up soon....he really is an adorable guy.

Love your guy too....he's awesome

Yes I checked out your site after you posted Pascal. I've always liked your Sims very much.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 12:39 AM
Coltraz - Awwwww thanks. I don't get a lot of time to play like I used to (2 little boys), but I have fun when I do and enjoy creating Sims in S3 too. Thank you for the kind words

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 1:14 AM
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 1:44 AM
This is Rain, I made him last night messing around in CAS. He's still a WIP but is mostly finished.

And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#12 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 2:24 AM
This is my Favorite sim I ever made. He's Butch, and is the namesake sim of my blog, facebook page, and handle here, and other sites.

Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:35 AM
A new male. Mostly I just hit random, ended up with something rather perplexing and spent about 30 minutes making this weird androgynous young... Thing.

I like his face for the most part, and attempted to make it a little more realistic with the blemishes and the eye contour.

Named him Jaden Markolo.

Too tired to play tonight, I'll have in-game pictures tomorrow maybe.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 5:39 AM
I'm updating some of my older Sims. This is Jude, he was a little camera shy but I managed to pull off a few good shots.

Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 9:27 PM
Young man (:

Alchemist
#16 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 1:43 AM Last edited by coltraz : 7th Aug 2012 at 4:28 AM.
My latest Sim, Jermain Jarvis. He means to make it as an acrobat in NYC. We'll see how that goes...so far he's mimed in central park to an audience of 0.

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 2:40 AM
Here's a guy I made a while back, who I decided to test out in-game earlier. He doesn't have a name yet, but I've sometimes wondered about using him as a protagonist in a story. His face animates quite realistically compared to many of my other sims, so he can be very expressive with some poses.

Feel free to suggest names if you like.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Aug 2012 at 10:52 AM

Cycl0n3 Sw0rd is a pretty hot sim!
Alchemist
#19 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:22 AM
I'm getting prepared for "Supernatural", and thinking up a story I might want to tell. Here is the main character, Aquarius Raventamer, a sophisticated and mysterious stranger whose interest in the occult has brought him to Moonlight Falls (Or more likely some other neighbourhood I'm going to stock with supes). What's he got planned, I wonder...

Forum Resident
#20 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 9:32 PM
From the depths of my abuse of randomize button (and probably presets too) is Zeki to ruin every marriage of men and women alike.

He actually had a Romani travel companion I cooked up for Supernatural, but she died of negligence from me being too distracted by his adorkable-ness. Oopsie.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:09 PM
I just watched the second Livestream of The Sims 3: Supernatural and Seasons, 'some really awesome stuff coming soon. It's cool to see some of you guys making Sims for the game in advance, Aquarius is an awesome character, coltraz! I should start something for the expansion too...

Going along with my Sim updates, here is Badal. He's from India and his name means "cloud."

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 12:36 AM
B**** I'm fabulous!
Alchemist
#23 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:19 PM
Buddy Junior Alehaster, too close for comfort. He's an elder now. Not looking forward to his death...

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 1:43 PM Last edited by nhayes17 : 15th Aug 2012 at 2:25 PM.
Poor Buddy looks seriously worried

This is Ed, Meredith's partner

Check out my sims blog - Monkeys with Technology
My pixels@SU

Scholar
#25 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 2:46 PM
Matt Chambers
Page 1 of 19