Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 1:25 AM
Default Body Shop not importing CC - Please Help!!
It's been a minute since I made CC for my game, but I'm following all the steps for using MS Paint to retexture existing content, and it's not a complicated process. But for some reason I keep getting an error message that says, The custom content could not be imported. Please make sure the files are in the proper location and in the correct format" when I hit the round arrow/refresh button.

I haven't changed the file type or location, and the clothing and genetics I've made before have all worked fine. Anybody know what's happening, and how to resolve this?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 2:32 AM
Have you saved the textures properly?
Make sure you save with proper sizes (512x512 / 1024x1024 or variants of these), and save as BMP 24-bit.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Feb 2021 at 11:01 AM
Make sure you haven't changed the filename.

The only time I've gotten that error was when I had been swapping textures around and ended up with a top~stdMatBaseTextureName.bmp where a top~stdMatNormalMapTextureName.bmp was supposed to be.