Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 4:40 AM Last edited by Jonesi : 1st Dec 2006 at 3:43 PM.
Default Same kinda problem!
I have a very similar problem...I made a sofa, wanted two parts - fabirc and frame - I replaced the original mesh with the fabric and added a subset for the frame...I followed IB's tute too, which I found easy enough but the textures aren't showing in game for either subset..

In the preview in SimPE the fabric texture shows up but not the frame and in game neither show up, the frame texture is bright blue and the fabric white with black and red letters on it..I've followed the tutoril 5 times now and made 5 new packages but they all show up the same, argh!

Will be interested to see the reply to Christine...and if I've done wrong what she has then hopefully I can fix it...bloody newbs eh!
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:33 PM
I think your problem is as simple as forgetting to perform Fix Integrity in the end. I did just that, and the sofa appears correctly in my game .
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 3:42 PM
Ooo, thank you!!! I'll get the hang of it eventually eh!
Locked thread | Locked by: IgnorantBliss Reason: problem solved