Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carnival Set (functional) [Update 05/08/07]

by Echo Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM by -Maylin-

633 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 579 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 26
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:36 PM Last edited by shayshaymaynot : 31st Dec 2006 at 2:39 PM. Reason: typo
You have obviously put tons of effort in to this! I don't yet have all the EP's so I won't be downloading yet....just wishing I could! I am going to watch the posts on it though & keep up w/ how it works!! Thank you for putting so much in to this & sharing it with everyone.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#52 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:56 PM
Wow. This set is just incredible! Thank you for making it available to all of us. Wow -- again.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:17 PM
This is absolutely unbelievable! I'm awestruck. Thank you so much!
Instructor
#54 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:31 PM
Absolutely stunning, thank you, I love all of your creations this one the most.
Test Subject
#55 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:44 PM
Omg, That is worth 9 months of work WELL DONE !!
Scholar
#56 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:50 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 1st Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
Ha! You got it all done!! Fab job as usual and the waterfall looks great I see you added a track building tutorial too. Once again thank you and it was fun helping you out too :D
Forum Resident
#57 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
Well echo, everytime I think you've done the impossible, you come out and beat it for the next one. This is unbelievable and stuff like this (which no one can compete with) is what makes simming fun. Thanks for your genius, time, and generosity.
Test Subject
#58 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:18 PM
Thats awesome! Thank you!!! ^_^
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#59 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:03 PM
thanks for the wonderful and spectacular new years present! you set an example that diligence and patience will get you anywhere. brava, echo! :D

DDO
Field Researcher
#60 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Babbelsim : 31st Dec 2006 at 8:59 PM.
O....MY....GOD! O_O

this is awsome, forget the carnival i want your brain and skils! XD

naaa just kidding, good job Echo my dear, your the best.

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#61 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:09 PM
Woah there.... *stares with mouth hanging wide open*
Thanks soooo much, YAY!
Top Secret Researcher
#62 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:28 PM
FABULOUS! Wow! I am simply blown away Echo, the clown is fantastic & I just love how it looks. To have a working merry-go-round & rollercoaster AND bumper cars....whoo! Thanks for the great presents!!! many many thanks.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:48 PM
thank you!!this is so cool!!
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:54 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 1st Jan 2007 at 12:53 AM. Reason: please use the "post thanks" button for this type of post
I have always loved your items and they work so well. I have done many searches with your name just to see what amazing thing you will create next, and again you have out done yourself. But most of all thank you for again sharing with all of us so generously. God Bless you and yours, thank you again.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:08 PM
This is incredible! I've always wanted something like this in my game. Thank you for the time and effort it took to make it and for making it available to everyone.

Blowing out anothers candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#66 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:18 PM
Thou art truly incredible...eth. Haha so my Old English isn't so hot, but this set sure is! This is absolutely AMAZING, and I can't wait to poke around with it in-game. I've always wanted to build a sim carnival, and now it looks like it's finally possible. Thanks a million! :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Instructor
#67 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:20 PM
This is absolutly mind boggling! Nine months to make! Wow! Thank you Echo, with this the possiblities are endless.

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:22 PM
Echo, thought I would let you know. SimPE reported clown-male under the health column as "unknown version" I tried to fix it with the fix unhealthy file button but it would not fix. So I am not going to put the male clown in my game until you can figure out why it is unhealthy. I use the latest version of SimPE. The architecture changed in that to 2.0. maybe that is why. Please let me know.
Thanks, McAlli
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:25 PM
Wow Echo 9 months...but OMG! how we can see the efforts you put in, your very talented. and im soo excited to try this out, you are very talented, so..
THANK YOU!!!!

Off to the carnival now..=] c ya! Emma x

p.s KEEP IT UP!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:25 PM
Wow. I'm... speechless. This is amazing! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:29 PM
*Gasp*

*Faints*

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Forum Resident
#72 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:52 PM
This is fantastic!! It's like an entire mini expansion pack! You are very talented Maxis should hire you.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:17 PM
oh my god i am speechless its great thankyou
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:45 PM
sweet that is so aswome I am going to download it as soon as possible but still that is so aswome how do you get a roller caoster so sims can really ride it please tell me that is so aswome still

Who will be your pretty little enemy?When I'm gone your world will prove empty!
I promise you'll always remember me!The jokes on you, poisoning
While you clean the streets of misfortune I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth!
Were one the same...
Deranged
Test Subject
#75 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:47 PM
wow, this is REALLY awesome. this must have taken a LOT of time. I'm really, really impressed.
Page 3 of 26