Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Carnival Set (functional) [Update 05/08/07]

by Echo Posted 31st Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:42 PM by -Maylin-

633 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 579 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 26
Test Subject
#201 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 11:39 PM
Well, I have to disagree with some of the comments. I am really glad that you don't work for Maxis, this saves us from most of the crap they release. I haven't downloaded up to now, but will, surely looks interesting. Anyhow I am joining in for the praise of your patience and work you put into creating this. Cheers Con

Life is uncertain. Eat the dessert first
Lab Assistant
#202 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:14 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#203 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:46 AM
This is the best gift in the world!! Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together for us. You have put Maxis to shame again!!

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:51 AM
I had no idea any thing like this was possible on the sims its amazing i hope you keep up the good work!!
Instructor
#205 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 12:23 PM
Holy simoly You made it Finally i can close such threads in my request forum Last month i got sick to even start on it You made me happy, i totaly love you :lovestruc Awesome job as always Btw, it works on resident. lots perfectly Thank you so much
Test Subject
#206 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 12:50 AM
this is fantastic. i have wanted this since sims 1 had rollercoasters in magic, omg this is awesome. thank you so much

Concession Stand Guy: I'm sorry, but we're not supposed to put butter on the Milk Duds.

Homer Simpson: You're not supposed to go to the bathroom without washing your hands, either.

Concession Guy: Touche' *He starts to pump butter into the milk duds box*

Homer: To the top, please.
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:48 PM
NICE job....thanks so much 4 sharing!!!!
Test Subject
#208 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:37 PM
HEY THE rollercoastertute.zip ARE DAMAGED, IT UNLOADING BUT I CANNOT OPEN IT
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#209 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 11:47 PM
Try downloading it again if your version is corrupt.
Test Subject
#210 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:29 PM
it tries it, but not it can
Test Subject
#211 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 2:33 PM
you send it to my mail, please
Test Subject
#212 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 4:40 PM
It Already Tries It Again, And It Is Not
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#213 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 8:34 AM
I enjoyed this set much but no sim use items on their own will. They do anything but playing this things. You update some amusements but not all/

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#214 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:12 AM
Echo you are wonderful at coding and creating some of the best Sim items out there. I will try this in my game and will report any problems, that is if there are any. Many thank you's and well wishes for your next project.
Test Subject
#215 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 2:51 AM
This works without ofb in my game. I have Pets, Nightlife, and University and so far this has worked out with no problem. Thanks again for making this for free and great job, too.

Concession Stand Guy: I'm sorry, but we're not supposed to put butter on the Milk Duds.

Homer Simpson: You're not supposed to go to the bathroom without washing your hands, either.

Concession Guy: Touche' *He starts to pump butter into the milk duds box*

Homer: To the top, please.
Test Subject
#216 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 4:41 AM
This is wonderful! Now all we need are some of those cheesy games where they can win stuffed animals. LOL Thank you for all the hard work you have put into your creations. You are truly an artist.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#217 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 3:34 PM
Yet
it seems that sims cannot stop riding on bumpercars... it is endless.
I downloaded it after 13/01.

i forced sims to sit into rollercoaster car autonomously but cannot make them to ride by thir own.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#218 Old 31st Jan 2007 at 6:40 PM
woooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best mod i have downloaded in days cool i hope you can do more stuff like this
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#219 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 12:38 AM
Ailias - Just cancel them out of the bumper car interaction, they should get off... The second interaction, "Go" needs to be selected to make the rollercoaster move.
Test Subject
#220 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 5:36 PM
This is AWESOME!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:20 AM
This is fantastic. Does anyone know if it works without Pets?
Lab Assistant
#222 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM
WOAH!!!
This is REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLYREALLY REALLY REALLY AMAZING!!!

Thanks!!
Ima go spam the thanks button later -.-

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Field Researcher
#223 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 2:17 AM
Reminds me of the Sims 1. I've been wanting the same thing for The Sims 2 as well!!!Thank you very much!!!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#224 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 4:23 PM
this is so cool thanks for sharing and making it cant wait to try it
Lab Assistant
#225 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 5:58 AM
Hi Echo, well I've got the carnival lot,etc. in my game and its all beautiful and seems to work just fine except that when my sims get in the spooky car on the lot I guess the car is pointed in the wrong direction and they won't/can't get out no matter what I do. The sim stuck in there is the one who owns the lot so if I leave the lot he doesn't.....what should I do? Thanks in advance for your help.
Page 9 of 26