Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Aramis by RainNCandy

by Rainncandy Posted 28th May 2007 at 9:06 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2008 at 12:20 AM by Rainncandy

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 31st May 2007 at 5:54 AM
Excuse me while I mop up the drool from my keyboard....he's quite a stud muffin and I'm downloading as fast as the server allows. Thank you very much for sharing your hunk!
Instructor
#27 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:59 AM
Wonderful Sims one day, superb pictures the next. Well done!

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#28 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:05 AM
wow he's beautiful! I love the magazine cover (so cute and funny) but lol it's 4am here and when i scrolled to theone of him on the bed i almost fell out of my chair and woke everyone up lol!
anyway i love this new skin too (jason you rock) not enough skins that lok good on guys and girls so i love it!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:07 AM
I wish he was real.
Alchemist
#30 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:10 AM
Finally a real challenge for all the femal sim models in my game, I wonder who will make the race? Thanks, you are very inspiring!
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:27 AM
I am happy that Aramis is so well received. Thanks so much!
I love his name also, Suni. I've never heard of the cologne Aramis.
gilysse, yes I have. Thanks!
entropy9, you made me laugh. I'm glad you really like the calendar cover. I think it's very sexy. I think Jason did a great job on the skintones also.
Thanks again everyone!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:22 AM
OMG, I almost fainted! Never have seen such pretty male sim. He will be immediately a protagonist in my game. Curious how his kids will look. Thank you so much for the pleasant aesthetic experience.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 31st May 2007 at 10:23 AM
OMgosh...O.O..I love guys with dark hair and green eyes..hehe...he is so gorgeous...you did a amazing job...he makes my sim girls melt..XD..........off to download a mop I guess..:D
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:58 PM
I always enjoy your sims. You are the only one that can make such beautiful sims like these. thank you so so much.
and yet I still wonder...WHY ARE YOU NOT FEATURED!!??
Instructor
#35 Old 31st May 2007 at 3:48 PM
WOW! Soooooooooo Cool! thanks for your wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:21 PM
He's adorable.
Thank you for him =D
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st May 2007 at 8:20 PM
Okay. He's offically stolen my heart with that fourth picture.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:27 PM
Sooooo cute!I love him :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 31st May 2007 at 9:37 PM Last edited by Rainncandy : 27th Jun 2007 at 7:59 AM.
Thanks a lot everyone! Such wonderful people. I really appreciate it.

Quote: Originally posted by YumiJam
I always enjoy your sims. You are the only one that can make such beautiful sims like these. thank you so so much.
and yet I still wonder...WHY ARE YOU NOT FEATURED!!??

Thank you Yumi!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:43 AM
Nice job! I love the pictures!!! I'm sad to say the skintones did not get approved...those jerks lol
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:46 AM
Don't even sweat him not being featured, you did a great job!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:54 AM
Thanks Jason! I really don't get it why they weren't approved. They're my favorites among them all. I love the realistic detail. You've done an excellent job with them. Thanks for your support also!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:21 AM
One Hot Simmie! Thank You Rain Unfortunately i cant get the hair mesh @ SimCribbling. I get an error page when i click on it to download. Is there another url for SimCribbling?
Instructor
#44 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:21 AM
My, he's gorgeous! Thanks so much for him. Those pictures must have taken forever! Even just my simple pictures take a long time to take. Good job!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 9:54 AM
For the first time in a loooooong time I actually stopped to stare at each and every photo in this thread in awe ! When I see something really awesome it normally takes me one preview and I'm off to get it, but this one just captivated my eyeballs and I was frozen for a moment just sitting here thinking 'omigosh how did this person put these photos together!? let alone create a sim that's seemingly perfect!?' I recently got adobe photoshop cs2 and my hubby got me that 1000 page bible book to help me learn about how to use it but still I go nuts trying to learn stuff. 1000 thanks to you alone for just taking the time to present Aramis in the way he deserved to be presented :lovestruc Your photos are now part of my Sims 2 screen saver You don't need the little gold cup near this thread or any others to know that we adore your uploads & deem it feature worthy Wherever you go to upload your future creations know this: we'll follow and admire you there too! Thanks Jason Ulloa as well for contributing to this fine Sim! We're spoiled rotten
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 10:49 AM Last edited by Rainncandy : 27th Jun 2007 at 8:02 AM.
Thank you Witchboy and pepperdawg! The hair should be available above. I added it after reading the info. on her website giving permission. Sorry about that! I didn't know it was unavailable there.

pepperdawg, the pictures did take a long time. I didn't do them all in one day. I'm glad you like Aramis and the pictures.

Quote: Originally posted by kitanazworld
For the first time in a loooooong time I actually stopped to stare at each and every photo in this thread in awe ! When I see something really awesome it normally takes me one preview and I'm off to get it, but this one just captivated my eyeballs and I was frozen for a moment just sitting here thinking 'omigosh how did this person put these photos together!? let alone create a sim that's seemingly perfect!?' I recently got adobe photoshop cs2 and my hubby got me that 1000 page bible book to help me learn about how to use it but still I go nuts trying to learn stuff. 1000 thanks to you alone for just taking the time to present Aramis in the way he deserved to be presented :lovestruc Your photos are now part of my Sims 2 screen saver You don't need the little gold cup near this thread or any others to know that we adore your uploads & deem it feature worthy Wherever you go to upload your future creations know this: we'll follow and admire you there too! Thanks Jason Ulloa as well for contributing to this fine Sim! We're spoiled rotten

Thank you sooo much kitanazworld! I appreciate your comments a lot and that you used my photos as part of your screen saver. I love to create sims that a lot of people like. I understand what you mean about the gold cup. It's not why I create sims though. Again, I thank you A LOT Jason for making such a great skintone. I love it!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:01 AM
Excellent job! He looks very realistic and handsome. He'll be a heart breaker in my game for sure.
Scholar
Original Poster
#48 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 1:14 AM
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 8:53 AM
Once again Raincandy you have created an absolutely gorgeous sim. I was starting to wonder how many sets of twins/triplets i could get away with in my hood. Haven has been over worked and all my girls swoon over him. Aramis can let him have a little break
Thanks for the 'heads up' in the pm...appreciate it.
Laura
Field Researcher
#50 Old 4th Jun 2007 at 9:04 AM
Looks nice Rainn!!
Page 2 of 3