Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

roxas hair - updated

by medrops Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 2:57 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2008 at 11:52 PM by medrops

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM
Hey, i've got a problem.. I've downloaded this hair and when i go to create a sim i've got nothing there. Can someone tell me how to make the download and use the hairstyle correctly? cuz i think im making something wrong. plz answer quick i freaking annoyed wid this.
Test Subject
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by arcaf
Hey, i've got a problem.. I've downloaded this hair and when i go to create a sim i've got nothing there. Can someone tell me how to make the download and use the hairstyle correctly? cuz i think im making something wrong. plz answer quick i freaking annoyed wid this.

i no i have that same problem too, and i REALLY want to use this hair!
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 11:31 PM
Dude, I love it. But I have a problem. The hair shows up just fine when i make a sim but then i go to play the family it doesn't work. His hair is just gone. Any idea?
Test Subject
#54 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 2:45 PM
WHoa! THANK YOU! That's so accurate... Will this awesomeness be followed by other awesomenesses?!?
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 12:51 PM
your stuff is awesome!!

Thank you

Don't Stop If I Fall
And Don't Look Back
Oh Baby, Don't Stop Bury Me
And Fade To Black!
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 8:07 PM
Hey, I have a problem where when I want to change the hair of my sim to this one, it comes out bald with texture on it, but in sims body shop it comes perfectly. What happened and how do I fix it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:06 PM
im not sure but i have a really good guess.....

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 6:11 PM
Yeah I have the same problem as everyone else...
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 6:11 PM
...but the Sora hair works perfectly now Thank you.
Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 8:31 PM
This looks EXACTLY like his hair in the game. IM NOT KIDDING. Just put your hand over everything exept for the hair, and it's like a hair from a screenshot from the game!!!
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:56 PM
I'm also having problems much like most of the people. I just recently made an KH2 Family, and everything else works fine except for Roxas' hair.
This is the problem: http://s539.photobucket.com/albums/...HairProblem.jpg
The hair shows up when creating the sim, the family icon, and the picture, but not in-game.
Let me know if you find any solution to this. (:
Great hair, wish I could use it already, though. haha.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:49 PM
i think i know why. in my early creations, i didnt fix the integrety so it would replace the original maxis meshes. im not sure if this one does too but it might. so if you have another download that does the same thing, then chances are that only one of them will show up. ill see what i can do.

Test Subject
#63 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by medrops
i think i know why. in my early creations, i didnt fix the integrety so it would replace the original maxis meshes. im not sure if this one does too but it might. so if you have another download that does the same thing, then chances are that only one of them will show up. ill see what i can do.

Alright. Good luck and thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 11:53 PM
should be fixed but i dont know if it will fix the problems for people who already have this hair.

Lab Assistant
#65 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 1:17 PM
You're so awesome... TT-TT

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#66 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:30 PM
any chance you could make this for an adult male sim? When my Roxas grows up his hair goes all freaky other than that it's perfect
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 4:27 PM
This is so awesome : D
The only problem is, that when Roxas grows up, he needs to change his hair..
Because he isn't adult he can't do alot stuff, and needs to be at the school.. I want to get him married and have children. : (
Test Subject
#68 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:16 PM
This hair is amazing, I just wish it came in adult, too. I tried changing it myself, but it was all bald with Roxas-hair-like horns coming out of his head. If you could make an adult version, it would be greatly appreciated!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 6:18 PM
OMGZ X3!!your sim stuff is so cool!!!!!i love it all X3!!!if i didnt know any better i would think you helped make the game :P,your meshes are outstanding,perfect even <3 i love your sora and roxas hair! their awsome!
Test Subject
#70 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 3:12 AM
Aww, it is so awesome and well made, but you already know that, via the hundred messages that say the same thing.

Too bad it's not for all ages though, it would have made a great story hair. I'd PAY you to make it for all ages! PAY I SAY!

Remember, It takes 46 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 in your arm to smack someone upside the head.....
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th May 2009 at 4:34 AM
Geez, this looks better than the hair in the actual KH game.
But the eyebrows throw it off... T_T
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 10:23 AM
I agree, can we please have an awesome Adult style for the hair, please?
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 9:06 PM
wow this hair is so amazing! it looks almost EXACTLY like the picture!
i've seen ALOT of roxas sims, all with pathetic hair and thats sad, cause without his hair, roxas isn't roxas, he's just sora's nobody. the ONLY thing is that to me it seems just a bit too orange, other than that its PERFECT! thanks!
Test Subject
#74 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:55 PM
medrops youre awesome!! I hope you keep making wicked downloads!! Oh and could anyone give me a link to download free sims 2 body shop? because I can't find the right one. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#75 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 8:20 PM
Absolutely beautiful job. I don't think anyone could have done a better job, honestly. The only issue I have is what I believe to be a mesh problem? When I installed it correctly, it appeared in Create-A-Family, but it was half discolored... Half of it was blonde, with not texture at all and partly going through the face, if you know what I mean and the other half was black with texture. I've uninstalled and re-installed this several time, but still the same results. Can anyone help me? I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time!
Page 3 of 4