Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James Hetfield, the singer of Metallica

by Arisuka Posted 20th Oct 2009 at 12:58 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2010 at 3:44 PM by Arisuka : The missing crucial "H". Sorry, I do that all the time.

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 6:55 AM
Nice! Personally, I liked him better in the old days when he had long hair though :P
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 11:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by silversnowe
Nice! Personally, I liked him better in the old days when he had long hair though :P

Haha, it would be quite a sight to see him with long hair today!
I love Kirk's do the most, it's just so Kirky. I just hope I'll be able to persuade some-one to convert a perm for my Kirk-sim.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:00 AM Last edited by Pink_Pwincess : 26th Oct 2009 at 10:57 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
No panic, sims aren't installed the same way as other downloads, do this every time you download a sim:

1) extract the RAR. file
2) put the sim. -file in C:\Documents and Settings\MyFiles\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
3) now he should show up in your game.

It may not be EXACTLY same place as I mentioned, but you should be able to find it if you poke around Documents and Settings

Haha thanks :D
Theorist
#29 Old 28th Oct 2009 at 6:39 AM
Great job, I can definitely tell that it's him! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 7:16 PM
Amazing :D
Im hoping they come to Portugal again, for 3 years im trying to see them live :S
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 5:38 AM
Very nicely done, thanks much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:48 PM
Oh my god,thank you so much for making James!I'm really looking forward to Lars and the rest of them!
Test Subject
#33 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:25 PM
I love it ^^
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 6:49 PM
TY to the Twentieth power!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:43 PM
No panic, sims aren't installed the same way as other downloads, do this every time you download a sim:

1) extract the RAR. file
2) put the sim. -file in C:\Documents and Settings\MyFiles\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims
3) now he should show up in your game.

It may not be EXACTLY same place as I mentioned, but you should be able to find it if you poke around Documents and Settings

Help, I can't find any map like it! I searched Savedsims also with the search program, but it only came with sims 2 maps.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mempol
Help, I can't find any map like it! I searched Savedsims also with the search program, but it only came with sims 2 maps.

Do you find the folder called The sims 3 in My Documents?

Do you use Vista or XP or do you have mac?
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 4:06 PM
Do you find the folder called The sims 3 in My Documents?

Do you use Vista or XP or do you have mac?

XP, and nevermind, I found out I had to make the map myself....I just have it, and I didn't see the "Read TS3" thing. so yes. >_>

But anyway, he's looking great! really great!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#38 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mempol
But anyway, he's looking great! really great!

I'm glad you got him working and like him.
Test Subject
#39 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WaltCip
"Trash metal"? You don't think much of Metallica, eh?

yes metallica isn't trash metal but thrash metal band... do another co-founder of metallica like David Scott Mustaine please
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#40 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by robarth
yes metallica isn't trash metal but thrash metal band... do another co-founder of metallica like David Scott Mustaine please

Haha, I don't think I'll do Mustaine or Burton though, I got way too much projects going around at the moment.. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:16 PM
Amazing work!
Are you still working, and modding Sims? I would highly like if you could do Jason :D.
Your sims are looking just like the original people, you are talented in copying faces from pics to game...
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 4:18 PM
Thrashu I've been working on some other very long term projects that I won't be making celeb sims in a while... :/ I do make a lot of random, regular looking people-sims for fun and upload them from time to time though.

If you'd really like to have Jason as a sim, you could try contacting some of the other talented sim creators on this site, and see if they'd be interested. Or, you could try making one yourself! You could head over to the Creator Feedback Forum, create a new thread and start working on the sim. I give advice for sim creators there, and you don't even need any experience on making sims to make one! It's really quite easy with the help and tips that you get from others in there, I highly recommend it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 4:19 PM
If you could see how I made James Hetfield by myself... Glad you can't see it :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:14 AM
OMG, he's awesome <3 If only I could have the Sims 3 to play with him *___*
Test Subject
#45 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 10:16 AM
Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!
Screenshots
Page 2 of 2