Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nouk's Long Wavy Hair ~ Converted for Teen-to-Elder **UPDATED**

by Anubis360 Posted 4th Jan 2011 at 4:30 AM - Updated 10th Dec 2011 at 7:25 PM by Anubis360 : Update

286 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 245 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 12
Inventor
THANKS POST
#76 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 12:32 AM
I've seen many a hair throughout the years for sims, sims 2 and sims 3 and this is by far the best I've ever seen! I must give kudos immediately! lol

Super job!
*xts*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#77 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 5:33 AM
Excellent! As always, I love your hair. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:32 AM
Hey anubis I was wondering, so I gave it a try with this hair it still dont show up, but the package file has my adobe reader icon on it. I did try to change it. So it opens with the resource yet nothing. : ( (I also read the Faqs too, which they are very easy to follow ^^)
Inventor
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 4:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KupoCyGirl
Hey anubis I was wondering, so I gave it a try with this hair it still dont show up, but the package file has my adobe reader icon on it. I did try to change it. So it opens with the resource yet nothing. : ( (I also read the Faqs too, which they are very easy to follow ^^)

Hmmm, that's weird! There are two files in the .rar, a .package and a .png file. Did yo extract the .package file?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anubis360
Hmmm, that's weird! There are two files in the .rar, a .package and a .png file. Did yo extract the .package file?

Hey Anubis ^_^ I can finally enjoy your creations and everyone else's XD, See I installed that monkey bar thingy. I guess I actually needed it. So I followed the Faq then I installed it. I put one of ur wavy hairs and it worked ^-^. There's a tiny prob though if I want to see the rest that I have put in the folder I gotta quit the game and start it again then more will show up. Damn I've been waitin 4 this 4 a long while! Now I can cosplay my sims as Sailor Moon! (Ilove SM)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 8:32 PM
For some reason I kept receiving an error message, stating that your package file could not be extracted. I tried to download it again and I incured the same problem. Is anyone else having this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 9:12 PM
This is the moste awsome hair for sims3!! http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/PuggyUK
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 5:12 PM
It's really beautiful ! Thank you for it. =)
Inventor
#84 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by surgery
For some reason I kept receiving an error message, stating that your package file could not be extracted. I tried to download it again and I incured the same problem. Is anyone else having this problem?

Last time I saw a problem like this, they had to redownload the file and it worked the 2nd time. Something had happened to the file when it was being downloaded. Hope ya get it working It's awesome hair!

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 2:32 AM
I'm gonna take a chance and see if this hair will look cool!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#86 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 4:58 PM
Thanks & Congrats
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:31 PM
Lovely hair! Thank you sooo much for sharing!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#88 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:13 AM
Yay, you made featured! Congrats! :D

(And nice job on the hair.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 10:25 PM
Cool! Thanks! Could you convert this for men? I have a victorian vampire who would look great in this hair! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#90 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 4:47 AM
This is truly beautiful hair. You are amazing in your talents! Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Test Subject
#91 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 3:32 PM
is that free?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:27 PM
This issssss amazingggg, thank you sooo much. This is EXACTLY my hairstyle. (Y).
Test Subject
#93 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 5:52 PM
I love this hair! I keep trying to download it but 7zip keeps saying the link is broken and wont extract it for me. I have read the tuts but it doesnt say anything in there about this problem. Maybe you have a idea on whats going on with my dumb computer. Thanks alot and cant wait to see new hair from you. ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 11:36 PM
Oh wow thisisawesome! I really wish you had these sim models up too, they're beautiful.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 6:32 AM
FINALLY! I have curly hair that I can never find the right Sim style for. This is amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:19 PM
really beautiful thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 9:55 PM
Thank you so much for a wavy hairstyle! That is something I have been missing in my game (only have the "original" Sims 3 so far, no expansion packs), so this will be perfect! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:24 AM
Gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:34 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 8:40 PM
You are like a sims download superstar to me. All of your creations are amazing.
Page 4 of 12