Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Need a Trim? The only close-cropped curly hair you'll ever find.

by AlfredAskew Posted 19th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM by AlfredAskew

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 1:46 PM
Oh my gosh, where have you been all my Sim2 life hehe. I have searched everywhere I can think of to find hair just like these. You're brilliant! No seriously you are! At last someone with the intelligence to realize that guys should look like a guy not some reject from some shampoo commercial who's been caught in a b** wind tunnel too long. plzzzzzzz more of the same would be awesome. Thanks again, you sure put a smile on my face tonight!
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:16 PM
great hairstyle! thanks!
Test Subject
#53 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
Thank you!! Finally a normal looking hairstyle for men! Thank you, AGAIN!!!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:48 PM
I love this. I have known so many RL guys with this style of hair.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:50 PM
Thank you for this one! It looks great in the game and matches the Maxis-made hairstyles just perfectly. And you are so right: there are a lot of fancy CC hairstyles out there but just such a little useable stuff. I really wish there'd be more like this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by little bandit
It would be great if you'd upload the model you've used too. He'd be perfect in my neighbourhood

You mean Tom, with the brown hair, yeah?
We shall see...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:06 PM
THANK YOUUU!!! I think this will be my new fav haircut for men... I totally agree on what you said about all the manga/long hair. There's a lack of "normal", everyday hair cuts for men, and you did a great job on these. I especially love the different shades of grey... Thanksthanksthanks!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 7:11 PM
I soooo needed this! THANKYOU!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 7:51 PM
this is awesome. thanks so much
Field Researcher
#60 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 9:12 PM
Fantastic. Stuff for men like yours are always very needed.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 11:10 PM
I love you, and this texture/hairstyle.
Many thanks!
<3
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 12:38 AM
OMG! This hair is great. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#63 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:24 AM
one of the BEST hairs available. awesome job. thanks for making it.

"nothing spectacular"
Test Subject
#64 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 5:25 AM
i am so happy someone remembered the men thank you
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 8:28 AM
thank you. and thank you and thank you and thank you. You are awsome. thank you for this hair. thank you.
Inventor
#66 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:05 AM
That's a great normal looking hairstyle for men!! Fantastic job!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Instructor
#67 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 4:05 PM
Just drop by to say thanks. You've done a nice job here.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:37 PM
Wow, Thank you so much! There are waaay to many shoulder length or longer guy hairs out there, so this just what I was looking for.

All I ever wanted was an honest weeks pay for an honest days work. Sgt. Bilko
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:45 PM
Absolutely hilarious!! Love the hair; the colors are nice. Thank you for not making the darn red "orange" or the blonde super bland. If you consider making normal recolors to go with your funky planned ones, I'd love to see a dark auburn, or a medium brown with some blondish tips. ;-) Thanks for a NICE NORMAL male hair!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:47 AM
This is realy fantastic, "normal' hair. Thank you for making and sharing this.
Forum Resident
#71 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 1:46 PM
This looks really good, thank you.

Although I don't like your attitude about other people's hairtextures and meshes, because there is a lot of good stuff out there - and yes, also bad - and maybe greater than this. I think it's disrespectful to say such things.

Well, thanks again.
Test Subject
#72 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 8:24 PM
yesss, normal human hair, thanks for this! nice to know i'm not the only one who's sick of stupid-looking girly fairy anime spikey hair
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 6:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Avaluna
This looks really good, thank you.

Although I don't like your attitude about other people's hairtextures and meshes, because there is a lot of good stuff out there - and yes, also bad - and maybe greater than this. I think it's disrespectful to say such things.

Well, thanks again.

I'm very sorry. I don't mean to be cruel. There are a lot of brilliant people out there for sure.

This has nearly as much love in it as any painting I do. I feel hurt when people don't give my art (and their recolors of it) the time I feel it deserves.
I've been lax about my terms of use in my art in the past and... look, it just feels like shit. K? Sorry.

Get to the point Alfi--
I don't feel I'm being disrespectful when I ask that if some one wants to edit the work, they respect the work. That's all I want.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:47 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally, normal hair for my sim guys!
Test Subject
#75 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM
thanks for the post. I can relate with not being able to find normal hair for males.
Page 3 of 6