Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional wading pool

by Echo Posted 25th Feb 2005 at 12:08 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2009 at 12:49 AM by Echo

262 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 11 of 11
Test Subject
#251 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 1:34 AM
Could the wading pool be updated for the Seasons EP so that my plantsim toddlers could use it to raise their water need bar? They seem to play in the toilet alot then splash in the puddles.

It would be so much cuter if they could use your pool instead!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#252 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:40 AM
Plantsim toddlers have a water need? Wow, I really should play seasons properly... I'll see.
Test Subject
#253 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:13 PM
Plantsims only needs are Sunlight, Water and Love. They can get the water from drinking, bathing, puddles, rain, swimming, hottubs etc.
I even discovered that if a adult plantsim feeds a baby then plays with it, the baby throwing up on them will increase their water bar!
Field Researcher
#254 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 2:03 PM
Oh, thank you for this, Echo! I had the pink wading pool in my game I seemed to have gotten over the Exchange on the Sims 2 Website, and I was hoping to find the blue and green ones here, as I used to have them, but accidentally deleted them, but here they are! And this is just perfect for a scorching summer day. I downloaded some bathing suits for toddlers on another website too, so now the little ones can join their families and swim in their own little pool! :D
Lab Assistant
#255 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 5:57 PM
Quote:
Could the wading pool be updated for the Seasons EP so that my plantsim toddlers could use it to raise their water need bar? They seem to play in the toilet alot then splash in the puddles.

It would be so much cuter if they could use your pool instead!

Echo had your wonderful pool in my game a while back, but now I have seasons too and actually searched for this again for that purpose! So I would love a seasons update too

Thanks so much, the toddlers plant or normal seem to love water puddles
#256 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 2:42 AM
Toddlers' Swimwear Collection
For those wanting swimwear for toddlers, try Toddlers' Swimwear Collection. They have a link to here; this thread should have a link to there.

...and now it does!
Test Subject
#257 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:41 PM
Hoorah!

Those poor toddlers, always denied their right to swim. D:

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#258 Old 23rd Dec 2008 at 6:09 AM
Hey Echo, when I was staging a picture I had your wading pool in the shot, for some reason I had testing cheats on, and the pool kept throwing errors. I had all EPs up to AL in it at the time. Any idea what's up? I didn't have any tots around otherwise I would have tested to make sure it still worked.
Test Subject
#259 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:53 AM
Thanks for the Pool mesh.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#260 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 10:42 PM
This is really cool! Thanks. Is there one that adults can go in too?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#261 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:09 AM
This is a genius object. I love how a lot of your objects are intractable. Not many artist do that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#262 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
#263 Old 5th Apr 2017 at 12:34 AM
Can you make this for Sims 4 too?
Page 11 of 11