Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VAMPIRES - Mega Mod

by Tanja1986 Posted 26th Jan 2017 at 6:16 AM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 8:41 PM by Tanja1986

366 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 258 Feedback Posts, 107 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 15
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:48 PM
can i request a version of the ask permission optional that ups the chance of them saying yes, instead of making it 100%?

personally in my experience i havent ever gotten someone to say yes (even my vampires own spouse, in that instance i compelled her anyway because... well thats part of what she signed up for with the whole marriage to a vampire thing), not sure why, but id like the base chance to be somewhere around 50% for randos, though 100% would be nice to a sim married to that vampire if you can do that
Instructor
Original Poster
#52 Old 28th Jan 2017 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kreekgod
can i request a version of the ask permission optional that ups the chance of them saying yes, instead of making it 100%?

personally in my experience i havent ever gotten someone to say yes (even my vampires own spouse, in that instance i compelled her anyway because... well thats part of what she signed up for with the whole marriage to a vampire thing), not sure why, but id like the base chance to be somewhere around 50% for randos, though 100% would be nice to a sim married to that vampire if you can do that

It would work if this specific tuning file would work with chances! It has two different algorithms. A complete algorithm for the fail loot and outcome and one for the complete successful gains and loots. Therefore I cannot just simply change the chances! There is two outcomes and I just exchanged the failure one with the success one

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 1:27 AM
I can't kill sims with drain lifespirit :/
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thelastofme21
I can't kill sims with drain lifespirit :/

Did you delete your localthumbcache.package before you added the mod pack?
I tried it with Vlad and the guy instantly died of hunger. Also does your Vampire have the power for Drain Life Spirit?

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tanja1986
Did you delete your localthumbcache.package before you added the mod pack?
I tried it with Vlad and the guy instantly died of hunger. Also does your Vampire have the power for Drain Life Spirit?

I have the power. Deleted the local... but it won't work. Does the mod conflict with mc command center or wicked whims?
Instructor
Original Poster
#56 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:10 AM
I have the power. Deleted the local... but it won't work. Does the mod conflict with mc command center or wicked whims?

I am using MC Command Control, but I heard already a few times during the last few days that wicked whims makes trouble! So if I were you, I would try it without this mod! Also which modules of MC do you use?

The Truth is out there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:12 AM
I' ll try it again without the ww. All mc moduls
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:48 AM
Thank you so much for listening and making "Ask for permission to drink" always successful!! This made me so happy!
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:01 AM
I have a request. Could you make a mod that makes it so vampires with the stomach weakness don't vomit up plasma fruit salad....cause it literally doesn't make any sense why they would vomit that up cause it's literally made out of plasma fruit.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:48 AM
Is there anything in particular you need to do to make a Sm a vampire?
Instructor
Original Poster
#61 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 123darkelf
I have a request. Could you make a mod that makes it so vampires with the stomach weakness don't vomit up plasma fruit salad....cause it literally doesn't make any sense why they would vomit that up cause it's literally made out of plasma fruit.

I am not sure about that, I can check into it, but it's not currently on my creation list. First I want to get may autonomy mod going Then when I have some more time I can check what this vomiting is all about LOL

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cteNsxyMe
Is there anything in particular you need to do to make a Sm a vampire?

Hey there!

I already answered you on the other mod
You have to buy the Vampire Gameplay Pack for The Sims 4! There are no vampires without it.
If you get the pack, you are able to create vampire sims in CAS or find a vampire in Game in let your sim turn!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#63 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:34 AM
01/28/2017 - 3rd update:
Dear Chaavik allowed me to add his Dark Meditation mod into the VAMPIRES - Mega Mod. This is a collection of all things vampires, so this is just fitting. My mod however has a few changes. The time range of Dark Meditation is 60/60 which is enough time to fill the energy bar! However if you interrupt the Dark Meditation the interaction won't disappear. You can use it again and again, until the energy bar is filled. Once the energy bar is full, the DM interaction will grey out, but can be used again when the energy goes down! - This pack is optional and is the first part of my VAMPIRES autonomy mod.

The Truth is out there!
Forum Resident
#64 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 123darkelf

Use this cheats
Remove weaknesses but keep perks. This requires a sim ID
1. open console CTRL+shift+c
1. testingcheatsenable true
2. sims.get_sim_id_by_name <firstname> <lastname>
The series of number is the ID of the sim you want to reset.

3. bucks.lock_all_perks_for_bucks_type 40962 <simID> false
This will delete vampire weakness perks without loosing the power points.

For more cheats go here: https://www.reddit.com/r/sims4Cheats/wiki/vampcheats
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#65 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:22 AM
Tanja1986, i have problem with "VAMPIRES_DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)"
Ofc mod make i didnt have gain loss relationship with bitten Sim, but other sim around as spectator they get"-" above hed :<
Is it normal?
Test Subject
#66 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:48 AM
It won't work to kill sims in my game. idk why. I only installed your mod after deleting the thumbcache.
I also doesn't have the green thumb symbols in my game
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#67 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 2:07 PM Last edited by heidi137 : 29th Jan 2017 at 7:27 PM.
Just a little practical question, I installed your mods, they are awesome, I had a comical trick, my two Sims have had a great thirst, they have weakness of thirst, they started drinking all the plasma In their inventory, I had made a small stock of 20 plasma for each with the computer control. Is the weakness really doing that, I had not had the case yet, the plasma has been in the inventory for a few days already and they had not touched it I had to make the order so that they Drink a plasma from the inventory and they drank one. Thank you for your good advice

NB : Good thing, just a trick to finish, they were in the restaurant, it is surely the good smell of cooking that they can not consume that gave them great hunger, I leave you, I would see if it represents myself, I am The kind to want to understand, again thanks for your excellent mods, see you soon
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 3:43 PM
The first 3 sims did die, but then after that it just made them sleepy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 4:43 PM
Big conflict question.... Does your Dark Meditation mod conflict with the Dark Meditation mods from Chaavik

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=589174
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:35 PM
Thanks!!! This will be so fun to play around with
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 5:49 PM
Thank you:)
Instructor
Original Poster
#72 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pawlq
Tanja1986, i have problem with "VAMPIRES_DrinkAllYouWant (no loss of relationship)"
Ofc mod make i didnt have gain loss relationship with bitten Sim, but other sim around as spectator they get"-" above hed :<
Is it normal?

I did not touch the spectators. This mod is ALL about the relationship between the vampire and the sim who was bitten, that was a wish and it so happened to be on my wish list for my game as well. So yeah it works as intended as in no relationship loss for the bitten sim! Doesn't matter if Deeply Drink or Small Drink is chosen!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#73 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM
It won't work to kill sims in my game. idk why. I only installed your mod after deleting the thumbcache.
I also doesn't have the green thumb symbols in my game

First of all what green thumb symbols do you mean? I don't understand your question.

Before you add any new mod in your game, you delete the localthumbcache.package from your EA/Sims 4 folder.
Then does the vampire you are working with actually have Drain Life Spirit as a power? What happens if you use the interaction? I tested it a few times with Vlad as my played vampire and the sim who was drained until the end of the interaction without any interruption died right afterwards from hunger!

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#74 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cdshrout1171
The first 3 sims did die, but then after that it just made them sleepy.

I am not sure why it would make them sleepy though. I'll have to check that specific tuning file again to see why. But literally every time I tried it, it did kill the bitten sim. So I am not sure if I can actually recreate this issue, since it is working in my game just fine.

The Truth is out there!
Instructor
Original Poster
#75 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miriah
Big conflict question.... Does your Dark Meditation mod conflict with the Dark Meditation mods from Chaavik

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=589174

My Dark Meditation mod uses Chaavik's Dark Meditation mod flavor 1 60/60 for the time, no change in the actual energy gain number and it is set to autonomy. So if you only want Dark meditation without it being autonomous for NPC vampires who need energy then you can use Chaavik's mod. If you like it to be autonomous for everyone else and not only your own played sim, you have to use mine, because YES they will conflict or better saying overwrite each other's changes.

The Truth is out there!
Page 3 of 15