Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims Mod Assistant

by EgorBlagov Posted 10th Oct 2020 at 2:24 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2020 at 10:29 AM by EgorBlagov : Youtube tag doesn't work properly

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 11th Nov 2020 at 4:46 PM
This is such a good program. Thank you for the youtube video, it made everything so easy. The program has a very nice interface too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 10:59 PM
Super useful, thanks
Forum Resident
#28 Old 29th Nov 2020 at 2:09 AM
Default Love It!
Absolutely love this mod! It works like a charm! No more 50-50 hunts (which I have done too numerous to count!) . Marvelous, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#29 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 1:16 PM
This is a pretty amazing program -- it's found duplicates that even ccleaner couldn't find. Thank you. It was especially useful in finding files that I had both as merge and separated. I always suspected there were some, but I was surprised at how many. Now my mods folder is much cleaner <3

I wonder if it could also be coded to find packages that had 'object defition' xml on them. A lot of cc has custome tuning and it is not appear at first that it is a 'mod.' Since those tend to break, it would be nice to be able to separate them. It would also be great if it could detect cc that is only recolors and is missing the mesh. Of course, the holy grail would be if this could sort cc by category as well. Ah.

thank you for your contributions to the community so much. I will surely be using this a lot!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 23rd Jan 2021 at 3:11 PM
Danke
Test Subject
#31 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 7:26 PM
I have a Mac and everytime I click find duplicates the app completely closes. Is there something I'm doing wrote?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 6:17 PM
I made an account just to say thanks for this excellent mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 1:01 AM
I havent used this mod yet.I want to ask if the programs just removes the duplicates with or without the first file.Because on the other prorgams i used before it removed both.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 2:59 PM
I don't believe this removes any files itself. It just shows you which ones conflict and then lets you decide what to do with them.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd May 2021 at 10:43 PM
i love this mod, i know how to use the ‘search exact doubles’ part, but I am a little confused on what ‘search catalogue conflicts means’. I have 52 ‘conflicts’ but i’m not sure what that means or what to do? They’re all CAS items, and I didn’t think CAS items could conflict. Apologies is this isn’t clear, I’m just not sure what to do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Jul 2021 at 9:36 PM
Thank you so much for this! I have a ...probably weird question. I've just ported all my stuff over to a new computer and it looks like, in the process of using the program, it created my Documents folder twice, once under my Users/ file and once under a file it created to store things from my second hard drive on my old computer (since this computer doesn't have two separate drives). Is there any way I can scan the whole drive to try and figure out if one Mods folder has things the other doesn't?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 8:23 AM
It worked wonderfully when my mods folder was small, I tried again with 64 GB and it crashes half way through loading .
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 1:42 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fitch1X
It worked wonderfully when my mods folder was small, I tried again with 64 GB and it crashes half way through loading .

I feel a little better about my Mods folder now, haha (Getting there. 50GB)
Instructor
#40 Old 12th Feb 2022 at 4:04 AM
There are no executable files in the x64 version, I dunno how to start the program? Your example video doesn't play either
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 20th Feb 2022 at 12:27 AM
I just cleaned out 4 gb of duplicates with this program. Some files were merged and it showed me that I had single files that were duplicates of the merged packages. Man this is a great program. I have bee looking for something like this
Test Subject
#42 Old 21st Feb 2022 at 3:11 PM
This broke my game found a bunch of false duplicates me thinking they were actually duplicates moved them to their own separate folder but when I launched my CAS menu my saved CAS said items removed so I pressed crl+z to move them back and they just disappeared I didn't delete or nothing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 2:28 AM
where is the download?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 16th Mar 2022 at 2:28 AM
where is the download?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 2:32 AM
I was pleasantly surprised that there is a functional Mac OS version of this tool, even better it was able to work through 30 GB of mods within seconds. Thank you so much for this tool, it's a lifesaver for CC hoarders like myself :D
Page 2 of 2