Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 5:57 PM
Sorry, I haven't uploaded in ages! I've been at college doing loads of work so it's been really hectic. I can't promise anything but I'll try to get something done tomorrow

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 4:54 AM
I started reading your story the other day and did not want to stop to go to bed! I did though and finished it the next day. I'm so sad, but now glad for our young lady. Would love to see what happens next to her and her newfound family and friends.
Instructor
Original Poster
#78 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:48 PM
Thank you! I'm bulk writing at the moment so when I next access the gaming computer I can take the pictures and upload it. Sorry for no activeness lately

Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#79 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:02 AM Last edited by TotallySimsCrazy : 25th Oct 2016 at 11:55 AM. Reason: You wish it was chapter 29, sorry for the title mix up
Default Chapter 28 - The Date
It was time for Caitlin's date and she sat on a bench where they agreed to meet. It was one minute past six and she sat in hopes he would come. After about three minutes she looked at her phone’s time. “He’s not coming,” she said, “may as well go home”. She got her bag and started to get up and behind her she heard a quiet “Caitlin?”

She looked and he was standing there. He looked even better than she remembered and his red hair blew gently in the wind and she smiled, “Where have you been?” she asked. He walked over saying “So sorry, bloody car broke down on me” and she moved her hair coyly and said “You drive?”. He pointed to an old car at the bottom of the road, “Just passed my test a month ago. It’s an old car but it gets me from A to B… when it works”

As the moments passed and they walked back down the street, they suddenly felt a chill in the air. As they looked up they saw tiny little white flakes - snow. “Oh bloody hell,” Dylan said, “I didn’t know it was going to snow, so sorry” and Caitlin laughed, “It’s fine, you can’t control the weather”. The snow got heavier within seconds and the chill in the air got colder. “Come on, you’re not wearing much, let’s get to my car, we’ll sit in it and I’ll call my uncle, he’s a mechanic”

They got in the car and let out a relieved breath. “I’ll turn the heating on,” he said, “That works” and he switched the button in which it did nothing. They looked at each other in an awkward silence, then suddenly she let out a laugh. “What…? What?” he asked as he started laughing too. “Went bloody well so far, you think?” she laughed. He grabbed his neck, “Very. Never hear this in the books, do you? Usually bloody romantic babble like ‘oh it’s snowing but I’m not wearing a coat but somehow we don’t get hyperthermia so let’s kiss’” and they laughed.

They sat and chatted for ages while they waited for Dylan’s uncle. They had so much in common. He was even introducing her to new stuff she never even thought of. They chatted in the car and while rubbing their hands together trying to keep some sense of warmth with them, they bonded. “Sorry this date’s been something of a disaster,” he said, “Maybe we could… go out for another?” and patiently awaited her answer. She tried to hide her happiness and said “Sure, I’d love to” but inside she was screaming with delight.

As the uncle arrived, he did a quick job on the car and it was moving again. He drove back to her house and pulled up. “It was fun today,” he said as she got out of the car. “Even if we nearly froze to death?” she joked. “Wouldn’t have it any other way” he smiled, “See you tomorrow?” and she nodded, “Six again?” she said. “Six,” he said, smiling and with that she closed the door and waved goodbye as she walked up the steps. Before she knew it she was up the steps and watching him drive off. The snow was really heavy now, so she decided now was a good time to go in and catch up on some college work.

She walked up to her bedroom and saw a letter on the table, “Oh God no,” she said as she looked at the postmark.

Natalie was getting ready to go home. She looked outside and saw the heavy snowfall. She walked to get to her car to find James already sitting in it. She opened the door with a “You’re here?” and a happy delight. “I’m driving you home, then I’m going to do some shopping for us, thought I’d go that big supermarket out of town, get some proper stocking up done. After all, we need it” and he tapped the seat, “Hop in” and they drove home.

She got home to be greeted by Julie, who sat in the kitchen waiting for her, a little upset. “What’s wrong?” Natalie asked, “You alright?” and Julie shrugged, “I don’t know, I honestly don’t know” and as she started to cry, Natalie hugged her, “Hey, hey, hey, it’s okay!” but she let out another little cry “I love him…” she said, Natalie looked at her, “Ryan?” she asked, knowingly. Julie nodded, “I don’t know how he puts up with me, several times I thought I was ready to go further, you know, FURTHER, but I just got memories and I just couldn’t” and Natalie comforted her.

Caitlin kept looking at the post, she knew she didn’t want to open it. It was addressed to her, from the prison. She looked over at it again, it was screaming at her, yelling that she should open it but she didn’t want to. She tried to look back at her work but it was nagging at her and picking at her, telling her she should open it. She went over and ripped the top of the letter off in a surprisingly calm manner and took the letter out. With every word she read anger grew.

“Nat,” Julie said, “Do you think I’ll ever be able to commit to that? I just want to make him happy,” and Nat kissed her on the head, “You already are, you don’t need sex to make a relationship, I mean, it helps, but if he loves you, he won’t force you” and Julie put on a smile.

“That B***ard” they head coming from upstairs.

“You alright, Cait?” they both said at the same time, Caitlin came running down the stairs with a piece of paper and threw it on the floor, “That asshole!” she yelled as she cried and tears came flooding out of her like rivers. Natalie went over and picked up the paper and looked at it, then she said “Oh that cold-hearted b***ard” she snapped. Julie got up like “What what?” and Natalie slammed the paper on the table. Julie picked it up as Caitlin said “Visiting order”

“Oh wow,” Julie choked up, “That’s a new kind of fu**ing low”

Julie looked at the paper again, she had one that same morning for her.

“A new kind of fu**ing low” she repeated.

A miracle! I uploaded a chapter. Sorry for no activeness lately due to all the work but hope you enjoyed the chapter :o

Simblr
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Oct 2016 at 10:23 AM
Eager to know more about that visiting order.
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 3:51 AM
Me too, a visiting order? I didn't know they could make a child visit a parent in prison? That just seems so cruel to do to a kid. Don't know much about prison thankfully, only what I see on TV. I'm ready for more when you get the time to write it! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#82 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 12:12 PM
Default Chapter 29 - Just an Average Day
“A girl of that age should not be able to get a visiting order, let alone a visiting order from the dad who abused her!” Natalie moaned down the phone. “I’m sorry,” the woman said, “but it must have slipped through the net. We will never allow him to do this again, I apologize” and Natalie let out a worried moan, “No I’m sorry, I shouldn’t be yelling, it’s just I finally got him out of our lives and then that reminder?” The woman looked at her papers and said, “I’ll retract it, want me to retract the one for Julie Anderson as well?”

“Julie?” Natalie asked suddenly even more worried and confused, “Err, yeah, retract it, thank you for your help” and the woman said “Will do, sorry for this” Suddenly, out of nowhere the woman asked, “I see you have James Neilson in your house?”. “Er yeah, why?” Natalie replied, inquisitive. “No reason, have a nice day now”. “Yeah bye” and she put the phone down and thought a minute.

One of the weirdest phone calls. “Julie had one? What the hell did she want to know about James for?” she kept asking to herself.

Natalie walked into the living room where she saw Julie sitting and watching TV. She walked over and stood in front of it. “Hey I can’t see the TV!” she moaned. Natalie hit the off switch following with a huge moan of “Ugh, what’s wrong now?”. “You have always protected me, and always needed to” Natalie said. “So you turned off my programme to do that? It wasn’t recording!”. “Julie listen to me. Visiting order?” and Julie’s eyes widened.

“I opened it and it all came back” she said. “Every moment” and she pushed her hair behind her ear, “But I didn’t want you to worry about me, you have so much to worry about with the baby and everything” and Julie wiped her tears from her eyes. “The baby isn’t going to sudden die if I care for someone else” she said. Natalie grabbed Julie and gave her a big hug. “You’ve always cared for me,” she said, “Now it’s time to return the favour”

Caitlin sat in her room getting ready for her second date, hoping it wouldn’t be being stuck in a car in the freezing cold again. She wouldn’t swap it for the world, though.

The doorbell rang and Natalie rushed to the door, yelling “I’ll get it!” and when she swung it open, Dylan was standing there and when he saw her he turned quiet and said “Oh erm… is… Cait here?” and Natalie smiled, “yeah, she’s just getting ready, come in” and she showed him to the sofa in the hall. “Sit down,” she said, “I’m sure Cait will be here soon” and she walked back into the kitchen.

Once Caitlin was ready, she walked down the stairs to see Dylan sitting there. With a shy smile, she said “Oh hey, Dylan, you’re early” and he let out a nervous chuckle, “yeah, I accounted for the car to break down and it actually didn’t for once”. They walked into the kitchen to see Natalie being all excited as she watched them. As they got outside and down the steps, James got out of his car and said “have a nice time, you two!” and he walked inside.

“Up for an eating place or just the park?” Dylan said. “Oh, just the park,” said Caitlin, “It’d be nice to just walk about and have a little enjoyment in the snow” and he nodded. “Right,” he said, “Let’s see if this thing’s going to turn on” and he turned the key with a huge VROOOOM and the engine actually started, “Yes!” he yelled, “Finally it’s bloody working, my bloody uncle must be some sort of miracle worker!”

They drove to the park to see an empty, snowy paradise. They got out of the car and walked around the snow for a few minutes, hearing the crunching beneath their feet. The snow was really deep at this point and even though it came on and off, was still snowing. They crossed the bridge to the only sheltered bench in the park and as they looked around, it was so beautiful.

They sat down on the bench and watched the snow fall around them. She felt safe with him, more safe than she had felt in a while with no idea why. “I’d love a cat,” She said out of the blue. “A cat?” he asked, confused. “Yeah, because I’ve never had one before and I always asked my dad for one and he told me no. Glad I didn’t know because he would’ve hurt it as well” and with that, Dylan turned his head rapidly in a worry and said “as well?”

“Oh sorry,” she said, “I forgot you didn’t know, don’t suppose you watch the news?” and he tilted his head and shrugged his shoulders, “Occasionally”. She took a deep breath and said, “Don’t suppose you’ve heard the story of Brian Harrison?” and he thought a moment but then his eyes widened and he said “No… you’re not her…” and she nodded, “Probably didn’t ring a bell, I’ve had my name changed to Caitlin Anderson now, used to be Caitlin Harrison” and he said “You put up with so much, the fact you’re still standing shows how much strength you have”

She brushed her hair over her ear again and shrugged, “I finally had my mother after a long sixteen years and it felt as if she could keep me up and care for her, as well as Aunt Julie” and he smiled, “I’m glad you feel safe now, and he’s in prison right?” and she nodded again.

As time passed they decided to go back to the car and into the warmth. They looked at each other a moment and then Caitlin said “It’s been fun today” and he nodded, “Yeah, it’s really nice having someone there,” and they looked at each other. The air inside the car was warm, yet inviting and they sat in it a while without driving, but in the end they knew they should get home, “Ready?” he said and she nodded, happily.

The car parked to a halt on the curb of her house. “Thanks for today,” he said, “I loved every moment” and he placed his hand on hers, sending a chill all over her body, like one when you hear amazing music, “very” she quietly said. He looked at her and whispered “I’ve never met anyone as outstanding, beautiful and amazing as you” Their eyes were staring into the others, her breath was almost stopping, they got closer and she could see the blue of his eyes like oceans, something she’d never noticed before, but as the moment became more perfect, their lips met. The kiss was unlike anything they ever felt before, it was warm but right, like electricity and it felt like the most magical thing. Her body became limp and she was lost in the kiss. As it ended they let out a breath and the view of the car and the house came back. “I’ll call you…” she said as she breathed out and Dylan replied “Not if I call you first”

She walked up the steps as Dylan drove away and in the first time for a long time, she felt complete.

Simblr
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Lady Lily : 31st Jan 2017 at 8:38 PM.
Is there something wrong about James ?

Dylan seems a nice boy, but is he as nice as he seems ?
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:02 PM
Yes I'm worried about why the woman asked about James being in the house. Thank you for this chapter TotallySimsCrazy!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:41 PM
Will you post a new chapter soon ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#86 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 11:59 AM
I'll have a damn good go! Been pretty busy over the last 2 months with everything but hoping to post a chapter soon

Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#87 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 5:49 PM
Default Chapter 30 - Midnight Stories
Sorry it's been a long while, had some stuff crop up. Anyway, here's the long-awaited next installment of Lost and Found. Have fun reading!

You could feel the excitement coming off Caitlin like heat rays. She walked into the house and she walked slowly upstairs, hoping not to disturb anyone. She dropped her handbag on the bed and lay there for a while, smiling. She moved her head swiftly as the door creaked open, it was Natalie. “Hey, Cait,” she said, “how did it go?” and Caitlin became quite coy. “Alright,” she said. Natalie smiled at her. For a moment it was silent, Caitlin going red and Natalie staring into her soul. She could see the sparkle in her eyes, the butterflies in her stomach. “You like him a lot, don’t you?” she said, breaking the silence. “I suppose,” she said, coyer. Natalie held Caitlin’s wrist. “Don’t be shy, did you… kiss him?”

Caitlin’s embarrassed smile grew stronger. Natalie laughed, “Aww,” she squealed, “My baby girl’s all grown up” and she lay down on the bed as well. “I remember when I first saw James,” Natalie said, “He took my breath away,” and she looked at Caitlin “I was so shy, it was like being a teenager again, fancying the guy in class” she looked up to the roof, “It must have taken about a month for him to finally pluck up courage to ask me out, God, we were in our late twenties and felt like kids” she let out a laughing breath. “Great kisser, though”

“When I first met him, he had just lost his parents. He got quite a bit of insurance money from them but wasn’t daring to spend it. I told him that maybe he should open a shop, help the town get a local shop that doesn’t take a twenty-minute drive to get to. I helped him find one, and celebrated as he did find one and got it, that night he asked me out”

She took a breath and carried on…

“It’s funny, he told me about this odd thing with his parents’ will. Apparently, they had lost the last page and ended on half a sentence - ‘For half the money, we want our other…’ and he’s been wondering ever since what that meant”

Caitlin sat up, slightly. “That’s odd, what happened to that half of the money?” she asked. “James got it since there was no other way of telling what they wanted, unfortunately, they both died the same night in a car accident and he wasn’t able to find out what it meant. He still has the money in a savings account, not wanting to spend it just in case that maybe, just maybe he’ll find out what it was, but what are the chances of that?”

Suddenly, a call came from upstairs “Natalie, you down there?”

She called back up, “Yeah, just talking to Caitlin about some things” and she sighed, smiled and tapped Caitlin’s hand, “Good night, love you” and Caitlin quietly uttered, “love you” as she was spaced out, wondering what had happened to that page.

She stared out the window and looked at the moon, it was shining brightly. She smiled again. She took a deep breath and lay down again.

Screenshots

Simblr
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 7:02 PM
Great chapter.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 1:34 PM
@TotallySimsCrazy How are you able to make me actually care about fictional people? Just AHHHHH i'm crying
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Astha123
@TotallySimsCrazy How are you able to make me actually care about fictional people? Just AHHHHH i'm crying

That's lovely to hear I hope to have the next chapter out as soon as possible!

Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#91 Old 16th Apr 2017 at 8:39 PM
Hey guys, so sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, I've been having issues with my game not working and when I finally decided to uninstall the game, it removed my neighbourhoods and everything! Should be okay since I've used recovery software to get it back but just thought I'd let you know that I haven't tested the neighbourhood as I have to reinstall my games again!

Simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#92 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 6:09 PM
After a long fight of trying to find it, I'm afraid I cannot find any sort of backup (stop linking please) whatsoever. I don't want to give up on this story, though so if it means going through recreating the sims then I will do so. I used the Bitville neighbourhood available in the downloads section so it won't take too much... hopefully.

Simblr
Page 4 of 4