Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2007 at 2:28 AM
Default Jennifer Hawkins Ms. Universe 2004 pls look!
Jennifer Hawkins is the most beautiful Ms. Universe winner that I've ever seen. I love her face and I wanna recreate it. I know my sim DOES NOT look like her but i don't know how to tweak her anymore please let me know what i could change thanks!

The side view is actually similar already but i think i got the proportions of her face wrong

I love the eyebrows but i don't have it in brown or a lighter color, if anyone can tell me whose eyebrow it is i can download a better color.
also, the skintone is not as "orange-y" as i want. i don't have anything as "orange-y" as her skintone so maybe you can give me suggestions.

thanks so much everyone!

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2007 at 3:31 AM
a few minor tweaks:

-try aligning the ears and eyes better, the face looks long
-ears should be smaller
-eye pupils should be just a tad smaller(try searching for alternate eyes?)
-eyebrow shape near the end should be more linear(it's a bit too close and curvy)

WM64

LOTR Sauron: "Time??, What time do you think we have?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2007 at 4:57 AM Last edited by summer_wine : 27th May 2007 at 5:50 AM.
thanks! actually i re-did her and these are the new pics. i will definitely make the ears smaller. i changed the eyes and the eyebrows, made the face a little shorter and wider and changed her skintone. this one doesn't have any make up at all. i think it's closer.

let me know what you think

still gonna look for a more tanned skin tone though

ETA:

I got a tanned skintone this is elau's and i made her ears smaller, and her eyes and went ingame... she doesn't look close at all! i mean the pic i posted above look closer but this one is not even pretty! should i use the first skintone? i noticed that skintone made the sim look better.

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th May 2007 at 2:45 AM
Judging from the profiles, I think you should up-turn her nose a click or two and shorten it. I would also bring up her jawline a little and make the curve more gentle.

From the front view, I would narrow her upper facial width and narrow her lower facial width even more than that, and adjust the jaw line to make it less square. Widen her nostrils a little and spread her eyes just a touch further apart.

Good luck with it!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:52 AM
thanks for replying! i made the changes. this is is still in bodyshop. i think it's closer but there's something off that eventhough the sim looks pretty, she still doesn't look like her.

no make up, using enayla's bronze skin tone (it's the only one that's kinda golden tan that i found, although i have to get rid of the birthmark near the lips). i think her face is kinda "hard" in the edges and i need to soften them. i don't know if it's the lighting in bodyshop or the skintone. either way i'm looking for good face shots that are slightly turned.

please tell me what else i need to do. thanks everyone!

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th May 2007 at 4:47 AM
In general I find that you can make faces look softer if you use the plumper to fatten them up a couple clicks, and then use the cheeks/underneck/facial widths to adjust the proportions back to what they should be. It makes a rounder, fuller face that looks more feminine than gaunter, bonier faces.

I really think your sim has improved dramatically! Keep at it, the resemblance is growing stronger.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th May 2007 at 5:07 AM
In the front view, try adjusting the lower chin dimple to a smoother contour, the polygons are too harsh & pointy in that area. I Like the older chin better in these photos you did before:

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/..._album/jen2.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/..._album/jen3.jpg
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/...m/jeningame.jpg

WM64

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th May 2007 at 7:34 AM Last edited by summer_wine : 28th May 2007 at 9:53 AM.
woah thanks so much for the suggestions guys! i will work on it again tomorrow.

i agree wolfmage, the chin is too pointy now. maybe i could fix it and not lose the plumpness of the face.

thanks for the tips wandersfar!

ETA:

So i couldn't wait until tomorrow. i tweaked her again and i think this is closer. the face is a little softer and i fixed the chin, too.

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st May 2007 at 4:33 AM Last edited by wolfmage64 : 31st May 2007 at 4:38 AM.
-try smoothing the lower chin a bit more in the front view, it is still too defined.
-also try smoothing the lower lip a bit more. Upon closer inspection, it still looks like an upsidedown trapezoid.

WM64

Instructor
#10 Old 31st May 2007 at 6:43 AM
Try making her eyes a fair bit smaller.

Retired...

kind of.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#11 Old 31st May 2007 at 7:19 AM
The eyebrow shape looks pretty good but the eyes just don't capture her eyes - maybe smaller would help. And I'd like to see an adjusted side view.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:55 AM

There's a profile shot of her.

http://rensim.com/details.php?file=31

and those eyes would work well.

I got their color from this picture

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 12:27 AM
wow! thanks! isn't she gorgeous? i love her face so much.

i will work on the changes and post here. thanks for the link to the eyes!

btw... smoothing the chin means i have to make it rounder? as well as the lower lip?

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:44 AM
Yes, the chin & lower lip should be a tad rounder.
I also agree with the previous comments on the eyes.

WM64

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM
yeah i noticed the eyes too. i made it bigger for that pic. not a good idea hehe.

thanks!

Forum Resident
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 4:35 PM
i agree with others about eyes,and maybee u should try to use some other blue realistic eyes,u can find them here 4 example by barcelonista or bruno!u know how they say : "eyes are the mirror of the soul" well u can play with diferent eyes and u will get new look hope it helps!regards
Locked thread | Locked by: jones7659 Reason: do not delete-useful info