Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Consort's Skin for Heavy Males

by Consort Posted 19th Nov 2005 at 5:50 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2005 at 1:32 AM by Consort : edit

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 5:32 PM
Cool! I've been looking for a skin like this.
Test Subject
#27 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 7:50 AM
Maybe this is the wrong section on where to ask this, but i really don't know where to even begin looking for the spot where you ask questions about something simaliar to this.Consort, or anyone else know where I can get the mesh for the nude fat female? and the other one where she stay's big when shes pregnant? I've seen it awhile ago but now after looking for a week I can't find it at all.

Thank you Consort for taking your time in making that mesh for the shower i love it.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 8:14 AM
erm, its under the female meshes section, not male, try looking for it there.
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 7:40 AM
hi consort.. did the skins work well with the career outfit? can it be converted to university too?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:14 PM
u have to make the career outfit i think...

Dont touch me!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 8:08 AM
Absolutely AWESOME! i love variety.

PLEASE try this for the fat lady and super waif meshes
Test Subject
#32 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 9:59 PM
this is wonderful! now it will be a permanent fat suit!hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable, that we have to altar it every six months." -Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 6:10 AM
I love this skin thank you so much for making this!
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:20 PM
Hey! That looks like my hubby in the shower - you been peekin? Haha j/k - Thanks for this one too.
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 5:20 PM
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this or not. But, what I'd like to know is there an option for this skin to be hairy? And if there's a way I can get him to be hairy all the time other than just in the shower bathing? I currently have him hairy, but he changes to bodybuilder when he gets into the shower.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:28 AM
thx a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 29th Jul 2012 at 8:30 AM
thx a lot but how about outfits ???????????????? where i can find its ??????
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 3:40 PM
The Showerproof body is change to normal in the shower.. can you fix it??
Page 2 of 2