Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default-Replacement RabidAngel Mesh: Extra Cuteness Inside

by fanseelamb Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 8:11 PM by fanseelamb : editing search parameters

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:37 AM
Wow very nice, thank you! But that won't make me like Komei. :p
Field Researcher
#27 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
It's wonderful! The slimed-down sleeves and trunk, the crotch of the pants where it should be, the collar... can't wait to see it!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 5:57 PM
Thank you for this great mesh. I don't know why I haven't see it before
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
This is excellent. Thanks so much!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#30 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 1:08 AM
THANK YOU! The in-game mesh for this outfit has bugged me since Day One (I liked the idea, but my male Sims refused to wear it because of the mesh :P), but I've been too lazy to do something about it myself. Now I won't have to! Thanks to you and RabidAngle both! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:27 PM
*sweat, sizzle* They are soooo HOT! Thank you, both of you!!! *kissy kissy*
Field Researcher
#32 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:09 PM
Will this mesh be used by the recolours of her original mesh? In that I mean, if I have recolours of that original mesh, do I need to have both meshes installed?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#33 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:15 PM
BlueSoup: Yes, you need to have both meshes installed. Her recolours point to a custom version of the mesh, so that version has to be installed for the game to find it. This default version only works for recolours that point to the default Maxis mesh.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:14 AM
Okay, thanks fansee
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:02 AM
aw excellent stuff. I love defaults and I love this =)
the komei comment made me laugh lol
Test Subject
#36 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 1:39 AM
"makes Komei less ugly" love it!!!<3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#37 Old 12th May 2017 at 11:43 PM
I always thought these outfits were horrible, but I've come around since I started using this mesh. Seems like such little changes, but they add up to a world of difference! ;D
Page 2 of 2