Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gypsy outfits for adults

by sherahbim Posted 7th Sep 2007 at 2:07 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2011 at 6:26 PM by sherahbim

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 3:20 PM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:14 AM
MESH for Men clothing link NOT WORKING. Help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:22 PM
that mesh is included in the download already
Test Subject
#29 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM
the belly dance mesh is a dead link.
are there any other places I could find that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 11:44 PM
you can get it from one of my other downloads http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=251341 for now, if the sight is still down in a week or so i will include it in the download.
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 5:45 PM
The link for the belly-dancer mesh no longer works... thought i'd let you know

Amaresumbra
Test Subject
#32 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:50 PM
Thanks for the upload! This is a great download, for sure, but the link for the belly dancer meshes doesn't work any more. I know two people mentioned this earlier, I just thought I'd add that it STILL doesn't work.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 11:50 PM
Wow I have been looking for some belly dancers outfits for ages, I have a few already from 2-f0r-U (closed now for good) but I wanted more styles. Great set, thanks.

To the posters asking about Chriko's meshes, there's a section now at sims2graveyard. At many sites, there are outfits with Chriko's or Dori's meshes, like edenstyle.it, simchic, and so on.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 2:16 PM
Gorgeous (: x

Test Subject
#35 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:31 PM
i was just wondering if you could update the mesh DL or something, because its just taking me to an error page.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 11:03 PM
xromanticxshadowx i just tried and it worked fine for me. maybe just try again later
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:25 AM
Sherahbim ... HELP!!! Got a problem ... I've been searching high & low for the "adult male gypsy mesh" from sim-ages (which no longer exist) with no success. Should you have it, please - PM me and I'll send you my e-mail address so that you can e-mail the mesh to me. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:46 AM
that mesh is actually included in the download snowdog, so no need
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 8:38 PM
Default Hey :)
Quote: Originally posted by sherahbim
that mesh is actually included in the download snowdog, so no need

Thank you for the quick reply (not to mention, the information) ... wasn't quite expecting the speedy response. You have saved Snowdog's desk from numerous dents (from banging head) :b

Downloading now
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 5:21 AM
Have you considered posting the meshes? Half of them are gone by now, such as the ones on Geocities.

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
only one link was broken and it has now been fixed, all the other links to the meshes are still working or the meshes are already included.
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 5:42 AM
Could've you put the mesh in the download because that one japanese site was not very helpul and I usually can get any meshes there. :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:11 PM
I seems as though Sapphire Sims is either down or offline.
"by LordDragonstone
for the blue dress, http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=15723"

Is there another location where the mesh can be obtained?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 6:28 PM
I've added a new link for the mesh until sapphire sims is working again.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 6:03 PM
Wow, these outfits are GORGEOUS! :lovestruc :lovestruc I normally don't comment but I just had to!
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:25 PM
These outfits are beautiful! is there a set to download for Sims 4 ? I almost downloaded all of this without even noticing its for sims2
Test Subject
#47 Old 28th Feb 2020 at 9:57 PM
I am a longtime lover and user of this set. I recently lost my hard drive and am reinstalling ALL of my years of custom content. I'm so glad that I can come back and find all of my favorites, though, and here is the thank you I should have said ages ago!
Page 2 of 2