Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Lupine" Anthropomorph face archetype (non-replacement!)

by kingtorrid Posted 14th Mar 2008 at 10:15 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2008 at 1:23 PM by kingtorrid

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Servo_Advanced
I've had this same exact problem but it's not occured with any involvement with these faces. I believe the source is due to a mod that may edit live mode in some way, such as a more family members mod. It was a more family members mod that was causing mine, when I removed it, it stopped.

Thanks servo. I had completely forgotten I even downloaded that.
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 6:00 PM
Default need help
Quote: Originally posted by kingtorrid
If you're asking about the "no-ear" skintones (in gray/ash and brown/white), I haven't uploaded them yet. I've been really busy, and I have a few final-touches to make. They should be up by Wednesday.

Sorry about being so slow with this...

As for "furry" skintones in general, there are quite a few here: http://www.genensims.com

hello thanks i have seen the other furry skins here but this ones are the best ones i dload thembut i dont know how to make this work ca you help me please?

but are this recolors of some other skin?

i also went to genesims but i want to use this skins please i want them do this work in all games cause i have all installed from the original till apartment life and all stuff and specials thanks so much fo5r this skinds
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:03 PM
Will there be any other furry facial archetypes in the future?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 9:36 AM
I've been working on the "feline" archetype. on and off.

I've been at a really unpleasant point for quite a while, so it's getting harder to motivate myself.

I'll definitely upload it when it's done.

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 6:02 PM
did your skin tone and stuff from these screen shots ever get finished? those look very nice id try to make them myself but i am very bad at changing the colors of skin tones like you did here
Test Subject
Original Poster
#56 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 2:38 AM
Sorry it took so long.

This being a Genensims recolor, it has a slight shadowing in the "breast tip" area. I'll try to upload "Gray fur Ash belly" this weekend (it's done), but no promises (shouldn't be a problem, but who knows...).

Quote: Originally posted by sarsgarrs
did your skin tone and stuff from these screen shots ever get finished? those look very nice id try to make them myself but i am very bad at changing the colors of skin tones like you did here

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#57 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 6:20 AM
More delays on GrayAndAsh. It's completely finished and ready for upload... but I'm out-of-town. I'll upload it as soon as I get home.

Sorry about that

Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 9:01 PM
Can i use this to make a werewolf mod?
i will give all credit to you
(well actually I wont be making it)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Oct 2008 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dmcclure1
Can i use this to make a werewolf mod?
i will give all credit to you
(well actually I wont be making it)

That would be awesome.

Just keep in mind that the lupine archetype does not have ears.

Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 4:24 AM
Looks good but I got really confused with trying to make it work
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 7:14 PM
Woah, I've been checking in with this thing since March! Still no textures. Ah well.
Test Subject
#62 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 5:16 PM
Aww, these are wonderful! You did an awesome job!

I'll wait for felines. :3
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 5:07 AM
Cute
Oh thank you Sooooooooooooooooooooo much!

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this face its so cute. :lovestruc

And perfect for making wolf people, but also making other things too.

I made a Alien Sim of a type of alien I had made when I was a kid in 5th and 6th grade.

I used too draw a lot when I was a kid, and I realized when playing around with your little wolf face that I had made my Alien.

So thank you for making your wolf face, so I could make my fave alien from my childhood drawings, I couldn't have done it without you.

I can't wait for the rest of your faces, I want that feline one.

Oh and can you do a ape like one?

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
#64 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:23 AM
Just this one muzzle template has opened infinite furry possibilities for me.
Enough tweaking makes it work great for almost anything. Check out my cowgirl!
http://draconicus.com/sims2/Betsy.jpg

That's just one example of what I've been able to do with this wonderful thing. I look forward to a proper reptilian muzzle, and a short cat muzzle!
Field Researcher
#65 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:59 AM
Wow!!! I have Skunk, Fox, Racoon, Cheetah and Tiger Skin in my game and this 'Face' is going to set them off perfectly. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th May 2009 at 7:16 AM
umm... how do i get this, and the furry skins to work on S2? I cant seem to get it to show up, even in debug mode. its in the downloads file like everything else, but most skins arent showing up. only 1 showed up, and that was from a sims2pack. says all thats needed is original, but is that true?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#67 Old 7th May 2009 at 2:42 PM
This is a face template, and shows up as the last face in the list. You don't have to be in debug.
You have to download skins separately (genensims.com is where I get most of the ones I use/modify). They should show up in custom skins.

Quote: Originally posted by lugnut810
umm... how do i get this, and the furry skins to work on S2? I cant seem to get it to show up, even in debug mode. its in the downloads file like everything else, but most skins arent showing up. only 1 showed up, and that was from a sims2pack. says all thats needed is original, but is that true?

Test Subject
#68 Old 7th May 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kingtorrid
This is a face template, and shows up as the last face in the list. You don't have to be in debug.
You have to download skins separately (genensims.com is where I get most of the ones I use/modify). They should show up in custom skins.

Theyre not showing up though X.x I have most of the genensims content, unfortunately, nothings showing.
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 3:55 AM
I guess I'm the only one who can't get this to work. All of my other custom content works fine, except this.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lugnut810
Theyre not showing up though X.x I have most of the genensims content, unfortunately, nothings showing.

You're working in CAS, right?

Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:48 AM Last edited by phantomshotgun : 28th Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: hit thanks by accident
this looks like a amazing face for furries. sadly i play as foxes may i ask you something? are you thinking of trying to make furry muzzles for the sims 3?
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:50 PM
I think these are great. Please say you'll make the others you were talking about.

Also are you going to make this for sims 3?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#73 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:51 PM
Sims 3 doesn't seem like it can be modded this way.

I'm really put off by their no-modding policy.

As for foxes, Not sure. I have to get Sims 2 reinstalled and finish the feline template first.

Test Subject
#74 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 11:11 PM
I can't wait for the Feline morph ^^
Test Subject
#75 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 12:36 AM
OMG love them!!! Time to finally make my furry city!!!
Page 3 of 4