Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Lupine" Anthropomorph face archetype (non-replacement!)

by kingtorrid Posted 14th Mar 2008 at 10:15 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2008 at 1:23 PM by kingtorrid

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 6:22 PM
Is there any way to revert it back to normal after it "melted"?
Test Subject
#77 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 10:22 AM
nice can't wait till you make felines. =^.^=
Test Subject
#78 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:20 AM
Very nice :3 And I really am looking forward to the other facial archetypes, the kitties and rodent ones especially!

I can't use what I can't abuse
And I can't stop when it comes to you.
(Garbage)
Test Subject
#79 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:25 PM
I hope you complete the other styles, it would help me a lot better than using fox skin tones for furs x3
Test Subject
#80 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 12:20 PM
Seams to be something nice but for some reason it will just not work no matter where i put it

Is there a specific Folder(doesnt work in Downloads Folder) that i need to put this in or special Mod Program that i need for this to work?

Or is there some kind of Limit of how Many Downloads the Game can process/read?
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 10:01 PM
Where in our game do we find these heads?
Test Subject
#82 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 8:10 AM Last edited by AnthonyDragon89 : 14th Apr 2010 at 7:06 PM. Reason: So I don't double post.
When editing the face, it's in the full face panel. It should be the last one there.

Edit: Are we ever going to see an update for this?
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 18th May 2010 at 12:35 AM
These are absolutely adorable!
I'd simply LOVE to see you do more... I use these all the time!
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th May 2010 at 1:34 PM
I really love these and I hope you continue the series, because it's something I really struggle with in my game to not be able to make a wide variety of anthro sims.
<3

I can't use what I can't abuse
And I can't stop when it comes to you.
(Garbage)
Test Subject
#85 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 3:21 PM
This is amazing! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 10:10 PM
OMG. This looks awesome! I just wish there where some for TS3..
Test Subject
#87 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 6:53 PM
Thanks. ^^ Now I can have a werewolf sim that actually looks like a wolf.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 12:57 PM
Make one for sims 3 with tail :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#89 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 1:19 PM
You damn fool you've created a furry!!
Test Subject
#90 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 5:55 PM Last edited by DavidR57 : 31st Dec 2011 at 5:31 PM. Reason: update and to avoiding dubble posting
Dec.2, 2011
Thank you very much for this, my animals couldn't exist without this!!! I got this in the spring, at the same time that a found 'Pentabet's hart replace with GnatGoSplat ears', and I have been combining the 2 face templates in body shop for my animals ever sense. Recently I found Dominiquex rewrite of Argon's tutorial on making non default/replace face templates. (here http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=24073.0) I have had some success in creating face templates that, like this one, add to the available faces, instead of replacing one. I don't know if you are still checking this posting, but I thought I'd put this request here anyway. I was hoping that it would be O K for me to use your wonderful creation, combined with other face parts (manly your muzzle combined with other creators ears) in the project that I'm working on. I will, of coarse, give you full credit for your part in any templates that I post. It will still be a while before I'm ready to post anything, but I wanted to contact the cc creators of the original meshes that I hope to use in my own creations.
Edit, Dec.31, 2011
I am happy to report that 3 of my non default/ replace face templates featuring your Lupine muzzle have been excepted here at MTS, and can be found here I hope you approve of them, they would not have been possible for me without your work.
Thanks again, and good luck.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 10:01 PM
This Is So Awesome. Thank You So Much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 7:44 AM
These are absolutely AMAZING! And they're going right into my game! But what about like, breeding them with sims who have human faces? I wonder what the children will come out looking like. ^u^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 3:11 AM
I gotta ask, is there any way to fudge this and make it work in the Sims 3? XD
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Aug 2014 at 2:39 PM
I love this so much, but I have an inescapable problem: every time I put this face on an adult male, the face dissolves into ... the best way I can describe this is Slenderman. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I find it annoying. Don't get me wrong, its a great mod and I love it to death, I'm just trying to tell people about what went wrong.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 12:29 AM Last edited by Jinnosuke Kuma : 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:02 PM.
I don't know what to say.
This is an outstanding work! :up: :rofl:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 29th Dec 2014 at 6:43 PM
Why is this not featured? Seriously. :D
Test Subject
#97 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Solloby
... ILU <3
Thanks so much for this, it's beautiful! I want to create a whole town of furries. I can't wait until you get the skintones up. I've downloaded the black and white one from Genensims anyway until I can use your ones =)

I'm actually doing that in my game right now.It's called Furry Town.creative name,I know.>-<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 3:40 AM
This is my first time to ever download custom content. Thanks for making this cool anthropomorph face. ^ ^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 5:42 AM
Wish we could convert this to the TS4! It'd be perfect.
Test Subject
#100 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 7:39 AM
Are you ever going to finish these?
Page 4 of 4