Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[No longer needed] No More Same Sims Everywhere

by Neia Posted 13th Jun 2015 at 9:13 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2019 at 6:00 PM by Neia

131 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 73 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heidi137
Translate
Problem with this mod , I had a LastException récurrant and my game crashed before yesterday , I did research and it is this mode that was the cause. It conflicts with the game, why, I do not know. I took off , I liked him , too bad. I watched the LastException and they are very long, the townies are involved, it comes directly with the code 635 ... I love your work and I have other performance mods created by you , thank you for everything that. I found it important to inform you of worries.
I kept on LastException you want to see the concern

http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=13894
I think it conflicts with mods regards stores, they have more customers included in it.
It is information to help these mods all do damage in the game.

Translate
What is Omega.py ?, it seems that the calculation degrades after a while , double sims ? The signature is not recognized , I mod from creation , he worked on the game and it started making the whims of LastException , I loved it , I left it and in the end my game crashed. There is a concern , Olympus responded , my Windows refused to open the game, destroyed part , I started and concern is again back after repairs and new game play . I handed my mods one by one, to find the fault. Sorry for the bad english , it's not my native language

If you can PM me the LastException, I will take a loot at it.
Forum Resident
#52 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 6:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia

Thank you , I love your mod, I would use it, it 's great, thank you for your help, I send them by courier LastExceptions
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#53 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 9:03 AM
Tried this mod out for a few days now and it's just wonderful!! Everywhere I went there would always be the same sims that showed up. Now my town seems more alive. Thanks very much for making this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 10:56 AM
Very nice fix. I was beginning to believe that these Sims were stalking my main family. Thanks.
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:02 PM
All my households stopped loading and I get thrown back to world selection. The problem appears to be this mod. Which is strange since it was working yesterday and as far as I know there was no new patch. I tried making a new game, thinking my current save game was the culprit but the same thing happened. I looked into the official forums and the not loading household thing seems to be a common problem, but for some reason my game works when I remove this mod. So I'm not really sure what is happening.
Test Subject
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 11:23 PM
Couldn't invite any sim over nor have a party because of this mod.
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:38 AM
Hi, I am also having the return to world view error with this mod. I removed it and the error has stopped.

Here is the first report in the LE. It's pretty clear what caused the error. The mod was working fine for me till I installed the updated MC Command Center mod. Now it's causing this error.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6f2c85d989d83d5f5595efd2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-07-02 22:14:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.8.61.1020-1.200.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_filter_service.py:224</categoryid><desyncid>6f2c85d989d83d5f5595efd2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 917, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 399, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 870, in on_all_situations_created_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 415, in request_all_sims_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 983, in _spawn_all_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 738, in submit_matching_filter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 459, in run_without_yielding File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 352, in _run_filter_query File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MTS_Neia_1539688_Neia_nomoresamesimseverywhere.zip\nomoresamesimseverywhere.py", line 13, in _find_sims_matching_filter result = self._calculate_sim_filter_score(sim_info, filter_terms, **kwargs) File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 224, in _calculate_sim_filter_score AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'trait_tracker' </desyncdata></report>
Mad Poster
#58 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarmonySims280
Hi, I am also having the return to world view error with this mod. I removed it and the error has stopped.

Here is the first report in the LE. It's pretty clear what caused the error. The mod was working fine for me till I installed the updated MC Command Center mod. Now it's causing this error.

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6f2c85d989d83d5f5595efd2</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2015-07-02 22:14:40</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.8.61.1020-1.200.000.124.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>sim_filter_service.py:224</categoryid><desyncid>6f2c85d989d83d5f5595efd2</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata> File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 917, in update File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone_spin_up_service.py", line 399, in on_enter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\situation_manager.py", line 870, in on_all_situations_created_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 415, in request_all_sims_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\situations\bouncer\bouncer.py", line 983, in _spawn_all_during_zone_spin_up File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 738, in submit_matching_filter File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 459, in run_without_yielding File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 352, in _run_filter_query File "C:\Users\nnn\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\MTS_Neia_1539688_Neia_nomoresamesimseverywhere.zip\nomoresamesimseverywhere.py", line 13, in _find_sims_matching_filter result = self._calculate_sim_filter_score(sim_info, filter_terms, **kwargs) File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 224, in _calculate_sim_filter_score AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'trait_tracker' </desyncdata></report>

I just tested this in combination with MC Command Center and did not have any issues but I think I see something that could cause issues:
Code:
    for sim_id in sim_ids:
        sim_info = sim_info_manager.get(sim_id)
        if sim_info is None:
            pass
        result = self._calculate_sim_filter_score(sim_info, filter_terms, **kwargs)

In this code, you probably meant to have:
Code:
    for sim_id in sim_ids:
        sim_info = sim_info_manager.get(sim_id)
        if sim_info is None:
            continue
        result = self._calculate_sim_filter_score(sim_info, filter_terms, **kwargs)

The "pass" command will still allow self._calculate_sim_filter_score to run if sim_info is None, but "continue" will go to the next sim_info if the current sim_info is None.

I know that most of that is copied from the core code. Sometimes when it decompiles, it doesn't quite decompile things correctly. I think this is an example of that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 8:31 PM
This mod worked fine at first but recently I had the "get thrown back to neighborhood" issue, as well as the "no more walkerby" issue and couldn't invite anyone over (they said they'd be right over but then didn't come). Might just be my game but I removed this mod and I now have again walkerbys, visitors and no more getting thrown back into neighborhood view after loading a family.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia

Translate
FYI, I think I found the problem , the traits are broken and cause problems in the game. The new Sims are generated with these traits and has concerns until the break of the game. I yesterday removed all the traits and my mods work again . All lines must be reviewed , whims are broken, it is a message on the website of Zerbu . Thank you for your cool mods and good luck
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#61 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 2:17 PM
so is this mod still under fix process? unusable?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 3:38 PM
There is a new version available, tested with the last patch
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#63 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 5:32 PM
thanks for keeping it updated :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 11th Jul 2015 at 6:03 PM
grazie mille
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 3:51 AM
Love this mod! Thanks very much!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 4:24 AM
First off thank you!

This mod is awesome and works perfectly for it's purpose.

However I noticed for some reason it causes maids no to show up. I confirmed this by removing the mod and the maid showed up and then I put the mod back in and the maid never showed up again(and it was a weekday)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 7:29 AM Last edited by guguy00 : 25th Jul 2015 at 4:31 AM. Reason: Forgot the thanks. Lol
Does this affect the Get To Work Detective career in any way? I cannot find the guilty criminals. Great mod though. Really like it minus this potential problem.
Test Subject
#68 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 6:37 AM
This mod sooo rocks !! Thank you thank you !! = ]
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#69 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 5:00 PM
would be great of you ban aliens from wandering earth lots

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 7:14 PM
Works perfectly, what a relief to see different faces everywhere, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#71 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 5:51 AM
Thank you! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 7:20 AM
tkssssssssss
Test Subject
#73 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 10:34 PM
I know this mod has been around a long time and I've been using it successfully for as long as it's been around. But...since the last update that added the Serviceman to the game, it no longer works. Rather, what it does is prevent the Serviceman from showing up. Once I deleted the mod, everything work fine. I just thought I'd put that out there in case others experienced the same problem.
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 9:25 PM
Doesn't work for me since the last patch as well, will there be an update or something? I'd highly appreciate that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 1:26 PM
I'm using it since the last patch without problem. What happen in your game when you use it ?
Page 3 of 6