Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Need a Trim? The only close-cropped curly hair you'll ever find.

by AlfredAskew Posted 19th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM by AlfredAskew

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Instructor
#76 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:59 PM
mmm. Yummy! I love guys with this type of hair...it's great to run your hands through. :P
Test Subject
#77 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:51 AM
Thanks bunches! I also quite enjoyed reading your description. Thanks again
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 3:20 PM
This is the mesh that i was looking for!
But i would like if you can recolor it, because some ppl have two colors, they have a dark base, and a light color above.Like black with blond, or brown with blond lights.Do you know what i mean?
Thnx! you'r awesome! and btw i'm a new user hehehe.
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 6:49 AM
OMG this is sooo cuuute! Thank you very much for making it...now my guy sims can have curly hair too. ^_^
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:06 PM
You're so right, AlfredAskew, most creators seem to have strange taste for male hair - I mean, there aren't many good and normal-looking hairstyles for the male sims. Thanks for making this one!
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 2:42 AM
Thanks a ton, it's lovely. Also, your recolor policy gave me the giggles.
Test Subject
#82 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:10 AM
*Gasp* Thank you! We need WAY more stuff like this for the guys. I never liked the original version, honestly, but this is just great. In fact, I think it would even work well for my self sim. I'll have to try that..

Thanks again!

Ben
Not actually evil.
#83 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 10:16 PM
The black hair file contains blond hair.
The blond hair file contains black hair.
Please rename, thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#84 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 4:28 PM
I desperately needed some normal male hair, as I'm not at all a fan of bishounen and crazy spikey mops. Thanks!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#85 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 6:37 PM
omg i have been looking for this FOREVER!!!!!! this IS TOTALLY the only decent short curly hair for guys. I mean, not bush-looking or resembling seaweed or the like. Thank you so much for a job well done.
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 11:00 AM
Haircuts my antidrug, you rock. it's really cool
Test Subject
#87 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:43 PM
I love it! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 9:13 PM
Oooh! Realism.
Test Subject
#89 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 7:38 AM
It has taken two years of searching to stumble accross your curly hair......I love it!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#90 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 12:00 AM
Love normal hair just as much as I love wild manga "weirdo" and FTM conversions. Nothing wrong with loving them both equally. Probably the reason we see so many "manga" inspired styles is because maybe that's what a lot of people like. Just like some people like "normal" hair. Anyhow, thanks for the hair.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 8:18 PM
This looks really good! I can't wait to see it in game! Thanks for sharing this! (It's so hard to find good hairstyles for male sims, so anything I get I cherish! Thanks!)
Test Subject
#92 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 1:23 AM
Cool!

Thanks for the nice style!
Test Subject
#93 Old 3rd May 2009 at 11:51 AM
HAHA, the description was hilarious, this is great.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 12:29 AM
This is GREAT. Thanks for sharing.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Test Subject
#95 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 3:33 AM
just today i was thinking how much i wanted hair like this. thank you!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:42 PM
OMG thank you so so so so much!!!! haha.... i was looking for a short brown curly hair for my emmett cullen sim and now i'm all happy!!!! haha thanks again!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:00 AM
YAY!!! Normal hair for sim guys! I almost never download hair for my sim men, because all the hairstyles that I see are too crazy. THANK YOU!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#98 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JSeaver
I don't know if this is asking too much, but is there any way possible you could make this for the Sims 3? I love it so, so much but I don't own the Sims 2 anymore.

Yes, yes it is. Sims 3 is an entirely different game that I a) don't know the first thing about modding and b) don't own.
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 2:39 AM
Wow

i like this style

.. i love hamsters ^^...
Test Subject
#100 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 2:11 PM
Yay!!!!! I have the exact same view on the hair on MTS. So much anime hair, so little time. But..you've saved my sims! Thanks
Page 4 of 6