Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Need a Trim? The only close-cropped curly hair you'll ever find.

by AlfredAskew Posted 19th Feb 2009 at 6:55 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 1:32 AM by AlfredAskew

138 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 121 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 6
Instructor
THANKS POST
#126 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 8:54 AM
I can't believe I have missed this for nearly three years. It looks so soft my fingers just itch to comb through it.

Now about those recolors. Were you serious about doing requests?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#127 Old 2nd Feb 2012 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hedgekat
I can't believe I have missed this for nearly three years. It looks so soft my fingers just itch to comb through it.

Now about those recolors. Were you serious about doing requests?

Honestly, I hadn't thought about that little note in years. Completely forgot. Do you need something? Recolors are much easier for me now, I've learned a lot of cheaty photoshop tools that make it fast. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#128 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 12:21 AM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I hate how hard it is to find normal hair for my sim guys and how everything is really long or manga type based. I will definitely find this useful in the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#129 Old 26th May 2012 at 7:24 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#130 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 2:48 AM
This cut is AMAZING. I used it in my sims 2 constantly, but is there a sims 3 version for it? i would love you long time if there was!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 4:35 AM
These are super nice recolors. Excellent job. I love Hysterical Paroxysms meshes, and this just gives another awesome look to a great mesh.
THANKS POST
#132 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 6:19 PM
The description alone makes this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#133 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 12:57 AM
Great hairstyle. I was wondering if you did a sim of the first guy below he has brown hair,blue eyes and dark tshirt the jpg is named BrownInGameT2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#134 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 5:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spike002
Great hairstyle. I was wondering if you did a sim of the first guy below he has brown hair,blue eyes and dark tshirt the jpg is named BrownInGameT2

Yep. That is a now very outdated version of a sim I made. If you're looking to download, I'm afraid I don't know where that particular version is. He looks like in this download now: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=397995
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#135 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 10:31 PM
These are very beautiful and realistic recolours! Finally a normal hair cut for my male sims! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#136 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 10:48 PM
Default thx
sooo cute!
Test Subject
#137 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:49 AM
So sad this is for Sims 2. I've been looking for this exact hairstyle (with a bit more bang) for Sims 3. Now I'm wondering how hard it would be to convert it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#138 Old 29th May 2017 at 8:23 PM
This is fabulous! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#139 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 12:16 AM
Laughing at your item description, btw. I know it's been almost 15 years since you wrote it, but we do need to start giving credit for sarcastic item descriptions where it's due.
Page 6 of 6