Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 8:53 PM Last edited by kslibra : 24th Oct 2021 at 10:23 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default FIXED>>>S3PE: Suddenly I can't view/preview OBJD, etc.
Unfortunately, as so much of Sims3 isn't really supported any more, I'm looking for Sims 3 PE (S3PE) help here.

Suddenly I'm unable to preview my (tags) anymore below _XML. Just blank. I had a similar situation years ago and discovered that, in my wild clicking, I'd unclicked preview or something. That's not the case this time.

I was going to change the category designation for a .package item, just like I do many, many times, and discovered I couldn't see anything, just blank. I clicked around to see if anything would make the info show up and....nothing. I even redownloaded the program to see if that would fix it and it didn't. I've tried it on several .package files with the same result.

Thoughts on what is going on would be greatly appreciated.

=========================================================
I'm telling you, I clicked every single darned thing on this to bring it back! I know I did!
I uninstalled/reinstalled again. I restarted the PC. I clicked on everything again....and yeah....probably the same thing that happened the last time. Sheesh....."Do Not Parse" was accidentally checked....and uninstalling/reinstalling didn't correct it.

I'll keep this here in case it happens again - I'm too old to be expected to remember and maybe this will come up in a search!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 10:29 PM
Default Already figured that out!
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
uncheck do not parse

Actually, I figured that out an hour ago and had to run out in the middle of editing my question. Just got back...sorry I didn't get to finish first...would have saved you some trouble!

Sheesh....I even uninstalled/reinstalled the program, hoping that any "defaults" would fix the problem but apparently it doesn't. I would swear on my life that I clicked every single thing I could click but somehow I must have missed it. Ugh.