Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 1:01 PM
Looking for nomosaic mod for TS2
I am looking for the nomosaic mod for the TS2. The mod that removes the pixel/blur. I found the one for TS3, but not TS2. I looked trough all of the mods and I must have missed it. Could someone please give me a link so I can download it? Yes I selected TS2 from the drop down menue on the downloads section. I even tried using search but came up empty.

Thanks in advance.

LiLSapphire
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:33 PM
http://simsky.parsimonious.org/

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
transmogrified
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:36 PM
#4 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 8:44 PM
Another alternative [I haven`t followed mangaroo`s link, so I`m not certain it isn`t the same] is to download SimPE and use the Options panel to disable the censor. If you are "afraid" of SimPE, you may uninstall it after it installs the censor disabler and the censor disabler *should* stay installed. To find SimPE, all you have to do is click on any of the dotted-underlined instances of SimPE you find anywhere on this site, including twice in this post.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank