Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 1:15 PM Last edited by Little Nemo : 11th Jan 2021 at 7:17 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default [SOLVED] Maxis Christmas Tree Imposter is missing textures in snowy neighborhood view (UC)?
I have this strange problem: the Maxis Christmas pine tree(can be found in build mode/plants/trees), that originally came with the Holidays stuff pack, or rather its imposter in neighborhood view doesn't show any textures respectively the no-texture-texture, but only during snowfall, while perfectly good during other seasons:

I completely removed my DL folder, then all user files, a friend of mine with a different computer and graphic card (also ultimate collection) tried it too - the textures don't show up, when it snows.

Anybody experienced the same thing with this specific tree? Or only with the Ultimate Collection? And most importantly, is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 2:55 PM
ooo - looks like it's missing the texture somewhere. I'm messing with seasonal trees atm, I'll have a look and see if I can see anything. There's a separate texture for snow on trees that are seasonal. Looks like it might not have got included.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2021 at 7:17 PM Last edited by Little Nemo : 14th Jan 2021 at 10:14 PM.
Necro-ing, but:

My Prayers for a fix have been answered!: https://lowedeus.tumblr.com/post/63...ame-nhood-pines