Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Forests

by Enayla Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 4:46 AM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 9:48 PM by fanseelamb : fixing thumbnail

204 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 200 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Field Researcher
#26 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 8:47 PM
Brilliant, as always! Those leaves on a “glory” one are fantastic! Look so alive, and burning like flame – makes me change my mind about dislike of autumn – I definitely don’t mind it if it’s drawn by you I’m glad I have a whole town pre made for fairies and elves
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 8:51 PM
I love these Enayla!

In typical ShadowPixie fashion, I got these AFTER opening bodyshop. LOL!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Instructor
#28 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:15 PM
these WILL be featured! i loved your nymph skin and i love these new ones!
(i smell a MooMoo Award!)
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:15 PM
these are AMAZING! thank you so much! :D
Scholar
#30 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:19 PM
Wow pixie glory is absoloutly faboulous, great creation
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:20 PM
Your talent and originality blows me away every time you post something! Thanks so much :D

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Field Researcher
#32 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:22 PM
Enayla, I am totally devoted to your skins. I have deleted all of the others I had and am now using only yours. Not only are they beautifully detailed and drawn, but they are amazingly life like and lovingly crafted. All I can do is applaud when your name pops up with new skin downloads.

Thank you for sharing your gifts with the Sims 2 world!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:29 PM
I'm so in love with all your skins, you're so talented.
Ever scince I started using your skins I havn't been able to go back to anything eles.
Great Job
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:38 PM
These are so amazing they should almost be illegal. But in a good way. Anyway, thank you SO MUCH for making so many lovely skins! I'm thrilled every time I see you've uploaded anything.
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:43 PM
Absolutely stunning... as always! I LOVE your skins, they are incredible. I can't wait to add this group to my neighborhood!
Thanks for posting!
Scholar
#36 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:47 PM
Fea-
ture!
Fea-
ture!

If you ever get a website for your sims creations, I'll be a permanent resident!!

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 9:57 PM
Thank you, everyone :} It was my most difficult skin set yet, took forever to do all the little snirkles and details.

To address some points; please, don't stress the admins and mods about featuring - my last two skin sets were featured and it's fully understandable that this one isn't :]

About a website of my own; I really don't have the time to manage one, nor am I any good at programming websites... then, there's the issue with bandwidth, my art site is basically overrun and I can't host a second site on it Most of the Sims sites out there ask for donations and I'd hate to have to resort to that, this is a hobby for me and I want no money for it. So, no website in the near future.

Then finally; I'm always thrilled when my new skins are so warmly welcomed. I make these for the community and it's the love of the community that keeps me going. So, thank YOU for showing your support and appreciation :]
Forum Resident
#38 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:08 PM
You're thanking us?? What version of the Twilight Zone did I just fall into? These skins are so incredible, so amazing, so heart-stoppingly breathtaking that I can hardly stand the wait for BodyShop to come up! You're amazing, Enayla, absolutely a gift to the Sims2. A phenom.
More than Thank You for this!!
...And those details! The leaves... wow...

Always,
Emma
Instructor
#39 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:15 PM
i put them in game,
Oh MY GOODNESS! THESE Are B-E-A-U tiful in game, thanks again!
1000 stars if i could!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:34 PM
Thank you so much Enayla! Your work on these is amazing. Not only are you a gift to the game as Emma said, your spirit is a gift to this community. *hugs*
Test Subject
#41 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:37 PM
As always, you're skins have put me in awe. Pixie Glory is the most beautiful skin I've seen EVER.

[COLOR=DarkRed]~raimes616
'I'm not crazy!!! I'm just-just... pschologically challenged...'[/COLOR]
ME-ZOR
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 10:55 PM
These are completely awesome. I love all of your work! Awesome Work!
These really remind me of Fae and Elves (not to mention pixies.)

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:10 PM
AMAZING. I love them!
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:22 PM
These are so beautiful, I love how detailed they are! I think my favorite one is Pixie Moss (I have a thing for green). Great work, as usual! :D
Field Researcher
#45 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:25 PM
i love your work it's beautiful!

every time you realy ''WOW'' me hehe. ^^

btw i can't belief this is NOT Featured yet... -_-'

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Test Subject
#46 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:33 PM
Beautiful as always. They're just as good as all of your other skins. In fact, I only use your skins now. But I am kind of upset that people are complaining that this isn't a feature yet. As long as you keep making all of these lovely skins, it will keep me happy. :3 I can't wait until your next set. :3
Test Subject
#47 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:50 PM
These skins are absolutely GORGEOUS! Thanks so much. You always outdo yourself!
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:50 PM
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I'm a longhaired Redneck Rock and Roll Son of DETROIT
Field Researcher
#49 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 11:58 PM
Thanks you SO MUCh for all your gorgeous work.It is well appreciated.
Test Subject
#50 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:02 AM
Your work is always too amazing.

I've used a lot of yours skins in my movies and I cant thank you enough for creating these absolutely beautiful skins!

Thank you!
Page 2 of 9