Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
Default Adding Members?
It has been discussed about to add more members to the group. I personally think that the smaller the group the more likely we will actually accomplish things. As a moderator I've had inside access to look at how things are run, like for instance the High Rollers project. They've had many many people working on that and it nearly killed Echo (she was the one running it) It took them over a year to get their project together and in the end the quality of it wasn't consistently good. They did manage to beat the odds however, I've seen many groups like their fail to put anything together. I don't want to suffer the same fate as Echo, and I don't want our project to suffer like theirs did.
/end my two cents
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 11:48 PM
I do actually agree with you. The smaller the better the group is. And I do like the name that we already have.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:36 AM
More members messes up the awesome name, so...no new members?

I'll just flow with what you guys say, you know how this stuff works better than I do.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 5:55 PM
Default Bid to add ONE more team member
hmm, well. I agree not too many members in the group, but I will say just one time; Cmomoney is a DAMNED good texturer, and is a whiz at adding anims to BHAVS, and although the tiki bar had some issues we should not lose sight of the fact that that bar was his first ever custom BHAV and for a first try that was awesome. I think we should invite him, and name could be

Seymour Quite's Phaenomenal Fresh Designsters

We could even have a running gag with Seymour introducing the mods/lots/items.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish