Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 6:45 PM
Default Deco Sims, or more NPCs, for community lots...
Specifically, relatively realistic-looking decorative humans, ideally which you could place on a park bench, or leaning up against a wall, so that they'd appear fairly natural. They don't have to be any more convincing than the Sims themselves, but if they look like mannequins in a shop window, that's not what I'm after. I did find, somewhere, some very nice, very hi-poly statue people, but I can't remember where that was now. Also, the lady that I downloaded, although she was very lifelike in the sample photos on the site, doesn't really sit on the seats but sort of hovers just in front of them. I only have a handful of EPs, so the infinitely-adjustable object positioning isn't available to me. Anyway, that's my quest... just to fill up some empty seats in certain community-lot situations. A few kids in the mix would be good, too.
...unless there's actually some way to get more NPCs to show up on community lots. I've found that if I have a coffee bar, TV screen, or an exercise machine on the lot, the Sims who do show up will tend to stick around longer. But if more of them would stop by, I wouldn't have to populate my public park with fake Sims, just to keep the real ones company. You know?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th Aug 2022 at 9:56 PM
Katvip made Sims as sculptures. I don't recall the poses but I think there were several hundred of them. Maybe you'll find some that you can use.
The link on Cradle of Darkness is broken but here is the file. katvip-citizens.7z

All of my Conversions, Creations and Stories may be found here:
HobbesED's Conversions and Creations

My most recently shared items (with pictures) may also be found here:
HobbesED's Dreamwidth

Alchemist
#3 Old 17th Aug 2022 at 5:34 AM
MDP has some:
https://mdpthatsme.tumblr.com/post/...t-dancers-these
https://mdpthatsme.tumblr.com/post/...-items-found-in

Blue Heaven Sims might have some, but I'm not sure--I've seen more poseboxes there than deco statues, so maybe I'm just misremembering.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her