Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Broom to sit on!

by XxHalfBloodPrincexX Posted 1st May 2005 at 1:43 AM - Updated 7th Nov 2008 at 12:50 AM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 11:56 PM
Ooh! I love it! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 2:33 PM
OMG!! HalfBlood! Can you make WANDS?? Id really love to see some wands...Do we have permission to re-color your brooms??
Test Subject
#53 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 11:46 AM
I'd love, love, love to see some wands too!
HalfBloodPrince, you're a genius
Test Subject
#54 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:19 PM
that is so cool!
#55 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 8:31 PM
oh thank u!!!
thx for sharing!
Instructor
#56 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:11 PM
HBP, why did you put off the quidditch rings?

And thank you for this, it's a MUST for the HP addict, like me!!!

And, yes, a wand, we want a wand!! (he he)
Thank you very much for sharing!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:12 AM
uh well the HBP rings I didn't know how to package them and when I did I only pacakged the texture and then i uninstalled my game cuz i had messed with one of the maxis made hairs...Also they were poorly meshed...not much differnt from my other creations but you know. This was my first mesh that's ever worked...I keep tryin new things but they all turn up sideways...huh o well I guess i have to keep trying...I want a wand to...mabye I can mesh the remote control or sumthing but keep it as a buyable thing... humm...mabye...lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 3:13 AM
not ep required
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:56 AM
hah! Finally did it! I got it! I made a wand mesh!

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=80174

there is the link!

Enjoy!

HBP

P.S. make any toheer potter related requests in the wand thread!

Thank you
Test Subject
#60 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 9:10 PM
Hi! I like a lot the idea of the brooms. I was just wondering where you got the clothes from because I'd like to download them as well. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 9:08 AM
Omg that is excellent work! I will totally download it because it looks so cool. Maybe you could make it a little browner next time because I can't help thinking that it looks too green . . . or maybe its just me. I hope to see it once you've made it fly!

*~*~*~*~MTS2*~*~*~*~
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny.
(")_(")Copy and paste him into your signature!

I Can Now Recolour Any Outfit In The Sims 2 Using Adobe Photoshop CS2, So If You Want To Request A Recolour Of A Mesh (MAXIS ONLY!), Give Me A Shout!
Test Subject
#62 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:22 PM
Wow they are great! by the way were did you get the harry potter clothes?
#63 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:43 PM
Nice ....
Page 3 of 3