Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

James and Oliver Phelps as the Weasley Twins

by Fumiko Posted 20th Jun 2005 at 12:04 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:07 AM by Fumiko

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
#26 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 3:20 AM
Eek! I love your sims! I just downloaded all of them so far! I'm uber excited for McGonnagal, she's one of my fave teachers. THe other triwizard competitors will be awesome too! When I first got Sims 2 I was sooo disappointed because there were no decent HP stuff for so long, that Id sort of just given up playing. But now youve given me a reason to get back into it! yay!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 9:23 AM Last edited by Fumiko : 16th Jul 2005 at 10:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xirishbutterfly
I was wondering if these can be used on the EP? I'm not sure if it matters or not. I had them on the Sims 2 but after I got the ep I had to delete all of my downloads b/c some of them weren't ep ready and it was messing up my game. Just wondering and hopeing b/c I love them!

I dont have university so I cant tell you for sure. I made them in bodyshop and it doesnt say anything about making it ep compatable. I think that might be for objects. Sorry I cant help you more.

Quote: Originally posted by LetYourLoveShine
Eek! I love your sims! I just downloaded all of them so far! I'm uber excited for McGonnagal, she's one of my fave teachers. THe other triwizard competitors will be awesome too! When I first got Sims 2 I was sooo disappointed because there were no decent HP stuff for so long, that Id sort of just given up playing. But now youve given me a reason to get back into it! yay!

aww your so sweet! Ive been working on Cedric and Dumbledore and McGonagall is next! Ive been finding lots of good wizard downloads on this site, just search for "wizard", "harry potter", and "hogwarts". I found tons of stuff from dumbledores beard and mcgonagall's bun, to a divination set and a flying broom. also got tons of stuff to make my very own hogwarts! It emcompasses four lots (hogwarts, quidditch pitch / hagrids hut, hogwarts lake, and the forbidden forest) My hogwarts is based on Moon_Ez'z because I dont have ep and I loved that one. Hagrids has oversized furniture from the move objects/snap cheat. Quidditch pitch has a pool, snack shop, and locker room. Quidditch Pitch / Hagrid's, the forbidden forest, and the lake are community lots so my students can go visit.
heres what it looks like from the neighborhood

I hope this inspires you.
Screenshots
#28 Old 15th Jul 2005 at 11:30 AM
You do fabulous work!
These Sims are fabulous! I'm I huge Harry Potter fan myself and have a countdown bar running on my desktop counting the seconds until Midnight tonight!

I was wondering... Do you think you could create Harry's parents? I can find some shots of the actors used to play James and Lily in the movies if it would help you at all. I'd love to have an acurate Harry (i.e. the memory of losing his family... or I could let him grow up happily with them!).

Keep up the great work!

Oh, and I love your version of Neville. I never really pictured him like the actor they chose... He was always plump in a cute way in my imagination. It's perfect! :smash:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetkittykat22
These Sims are fabulous! I'm I huge Harry Potter fan myself and have a countdown bar running on my desktop counting the seconds until Midnight tonight!

I was wondering... Do you think you could create Harry's parents? I can find some shots of the actors used to play James and Lily in the movies if it would help you at all. I'd love to have an acurate Harry (i.e. the memory of losing his family... or I could let him grow up happily with them!).

Keep up the great work!

Oh, and I love your version of Neville. I never really pictured him like the actor they chose... He was always plump in a cute way in my imagination. It's perfect! :smash:

actually I was planning on making the marauders but they werent going to be based on actors. If you would like the lily and james from the movie I will need 3 pictures to make a proper sim. One profile, one front faced mouth closed, and one 1/4 profile (face turned slightly) If you can get these let me know it will help greatly.
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 10:48 PM
hey is Hogwarts dowloadable i really like it it is awsome
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 11:03 PM Last edited by Fumiko : 16th Jul 2005 at 11:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lilspaz9210
hey is Hogwarts dowloadable i really like it it is awsome

Thanks so much! but sorry I prolly wont make it downloadable because my Hogwarts is based off of Moon_Ez's Hogwarts (also almost every wallpaper, object, and floor are custom content) I liked his castle so much I based the outside of my hogwarts on it (which is uni required and Im a cheap ass and dont have uni) Just wanted to inspire LetYourLoveShine, and show him theres a lot of good harry potter stuff coming out.

Here is Moon_Ez's Hogwarts http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...hlight=hogwarts
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 7:36 AM
These sims DO work on the EP.

I had a problem with the sims. They both seemed to have the same hair style. I downloaded both adult versions and when I put my mouse over the hairs one will say 'George Weasley' and one says 'Fred weasley' but they are the same.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dansi
These sims DO work on the EP.

I had a problem with the sims. They both seemed to have the same hair style. I downloaded both adult versions and when I put my mouse over the hairs one will say 'George Weasley' and one says 'Fred weasley' but they are the same.

hmm I dunno whats up with that, they should each have different hair. I will check it out
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 8:06 AM
I'm still waiting for my fav char, Cedric. I trust you'll make him very good looking .
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I'm still waiting for my fav char, Cedric. I trust you'll make him very good looking .

well sorry to say but I wont be submitting anymore skins. The new rules make it very hard for me because I have really bad game graphics (thats why I always use bodyshop photos) If someones with good graphics could take pictures of them Ill share my new sims with you all. Actually Cedric is done, Ive been looking for pictures of the actor who plays him in the next movie so I can do that cedric too.
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 6:46 PM
I can take the pictures for you Fumiko. Your work is so great, it's a shame if it just had to be let go... I'll pm my email where you can send them.

By the way, you can get pictures of Robert Pattison from Veritaserum.com
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 1:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fumiko
hmm I dunno whats up with that, they should each have different hair. I will check it out

I'll try to redownload. Maybe I did something wrong.
#38 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 8:51 PM
Hey the Ron file wont come up for me anyone no y
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveHP
Hey the Ron file wont come up for me anyone no y

Sorry I deleted him because I didnt like how he looked in game. Might resubmit him later.
#40 Old 15th Aug 2005 at 7:30 PM
O please do i love how he looks
Test Subject
#41 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:44 AM
Fasmatasmic
Yay! I've been looking for the twins. Mine never turn out right. I suck at skinning. Even though I made a very close replica of myself! They look so wonderful. I just wish we could have Oliver Wood. He is the one I've been looking for since the first sim game. I want him to look like Sean Biggerstaff though. I also need my Lupin, but he has to look like Ray Fiennes, because I pictured him that way. However, I'll just d/l a Ray Fiennes and call him Lupin. ANYWAY! Great work. All your skins are lovely, will download all of them when I have more time!
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:25 AM
would it be possible for you to make fleur delacour? she's always been one of my favourite characters!
Test Subject
#43 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:37 AM
These are great! Downloading these and many other of your HP sims!
Test Subject
#44 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 1:50 PM
wow!! there great!!^^ i love the weasley family!!^^
Inventor
#45 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 2:19 AM
They look great! Could you reupload Ron Weasley?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 6:22 AM
Sniff, sniff, where's Ron? And what are the chances of getting you to consider trying a Dobby skin? I know Dobby will look a little funny as an adult, but hey it's just not HP without Dobby...LOL
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 5:16 AM
Cool, they're pretty hot in RL. Thanks for making them!
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:46 PM
so... no ron =(
#49 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 10:13 AM
"wicked".......
Test Subject
#50 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:38 PM
:mdance: Yay! I am in love with the twins in the movie! - downloads - Now I'm gonna marry one, divorce, marry the other, then, pick which one loved me more.
Page 2 of 3