Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kortni
I feel as if the eyebrows are too low down. I have no experience in BodyShop nor am I a creator, so don't take my word for it. They just seem to make him look a bit angry.
-K

I don't think it's the eyebrows needing to move up so much as there needing to be more of a visible eyelid. Unfortunately there isn't much control over this in Sims 2 (I believe there's a slider for it in sims 3 but that doesn't help.)
I'd also make the jaw a touch wider. Not much at all; maybe one or two clicks. (Sorry I get really pedantic like this.) The nose needs to be just a click longer too but via moving the eyes & eyebrow region upward.

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 2:43 PM
I would like to see him with a different skin, also I think the tip of his nose could be a click upwards. Nice job so far!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 1:13 AM
Sorry for the extremely long reply. I've been so busy. But I've done lots of work, and I think he looks so much better.
Thanks for all the feedback though guys! I appreciate it! <3 :lovestruc
Screenshots

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Page 2 of 2