Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Château de Artois

by Beefysim1 Posted 1st Jul 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2009 at 12:53 PM by Beefysim1

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
#26 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:21 AM
WOW. This is very impressive!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:24 PM
WOOOOW!
Thank you very very very veeery much!
I usually don't have enough time (and enough patience, too!) to build even small houses... but THIS is AMAZING!
Great job! I can't wait for your other ideas.
Test Subject
#28 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 1:13 PM
This is great! I am moving in tonight! Thanks
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 2:42 PM
Amazing~
It's such a great building!
Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 3:18 PM
Woooow! Its so beautiful <333 thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 4:50 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:08 PM
WOAH extremely nice!
dodgy builder
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:17 PM
I have made and lived in a few massive houses. They can house a few people but the game slows down very fast. It's difficult to keep them tidy. I have employed the DMA workers set to make it work. That also demands some adjustment to the layout of the house.

It's interesting to see how you have planned stuff. You have intended one from the household to do the washing up? I like all my people to be equal lol.

I use sims2, forgot to say that.
Instructor
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 9:13 PM
Does this come with the staff?

hehe, just kidding. Looks great!
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 7:50 AM
where i need to paste ur file to? package?
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 8:23 AM
This is a great house, but it'll take a long time to load if you don't have a good computer. Mine is a lower end one, and it took upwards of a half hour to place the lot, and then another hour to rotate it twice to get it looking forward, so if you're planning on placing this in your game, be ready for a long wait. It's an EXCELLENT house, but it WILL slow down your game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChuchSnipe101
This is a great house, but it'll take a long time to load if you don't have a good computer. Mine is a lower end one, and it took upwards of a half hour to place the lot, and then another hour to rotate it twice to get it looking forward, so if you're planning on placing this in your game, be ready for a long wait. It's an EXCELLENT house, but it WILL slow down your game.

That it will! I consider my computer to be higher-end and it even takes its dear time loading it.
Test Subject
#38 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:53 PM
love this :d can't wait to play it!
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:54 PM
WOW! This was certainly made with much love and care, thank you for sharing your beautiful creation!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChuchSnipe101
I'm waiting for three hours just to place this house.
Test Subject
#41 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 5:00 PM
Wow !! It's amazing.
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 10:06 PM
Magnifique!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dawnrayne
wow! i know it has been said but this is truly amazing and must have taken some time to complete. can't wait to play it! thanks

SAME
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:57 AM
kudos my friend..this is amazinggggggggggggggg...cant wait to see more

RIP Elizabeth "MI AMOR" Reyes
Every 5hrs, A young Queer commits Suicide
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:40 PM
Thanks again for all the positive comments! My next one will make this look tiny.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:44 PM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can finaly have a huge family with enough room for everyone!!!

Somebody help me get out of this nightmare.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
Test Subject
#47 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 8:30 AM
This is sooo amazing, i want that lot, installed it, but anyway, i dont know how to get it into the game-im newbie, please assist!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 3:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by premium11
This is sooo amazing, i want that lot, installed it, but anyway, i dont know how to get it into the game-im newbie, please assist!

All you have to do is double click the sims3pack file (assuming you've extracted the files). If you haven't used .rars before, you can get an application called WinRAR from www.rarlabs.com. After you've installed it, it's a matter of right-clicking the rar file and selecting 'extract files'. You should be able to find your way from there.
Test Subject
#49 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:20 PM
Yeah, i understand, how to install the lot, but i dont know, where is it
1.I Create a Sim
2.Use some motherlode's :D
3.Choose a free(building space)
4.In Sims 2 i can get it easy, but The Sims 3 havent got any option about pre-installed lots
5.So how can i get your *perfect* lot to Sims3?(Theres no instruction how to get it up?!)
Theorist
#50 Old 5th Aug 2009 at 10:03 AM
This is so grand and regal that whichever sim buys this lot will walk the halls each day, letting out a smug giggle before telling the maid she missed a spot!
Page 2 of 3