Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Keira Knightley - two different looks

by bruno Posted 22nd Sep 2006 at 12:29 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:32 PM by bruno : Shiny and new version!

116 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 114 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 11:09 PM
I think she looks better than the real Keira and to me that's not hard to do.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#27 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 12:32 AM
beautiful!! so real its scary! now my boyfriend will want to play lol
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:08 AM
I really like this one. but it would be better and easier if u either gave us the exact link or just included all the meshes or wutever. anyway, good work.

Gracy J
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 10:19 AM
OH MY GOD
This is just a sim beyond my wildest dreams! The best skin I've ever seen!
She's even prettier than the original Keira, though she's her absolute copy.
Fantastic job! Thank you so much for sharing! :lovestruc

Impatiently waiting for new skins,
FrAlice
Field Researcher
#30 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 3:13 PM
wow, she's gorgeous!
Test Subject
#31 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 10:17 PM
Stunning
She is gorgeous and you did an amazing job!! Keep it up
Test Subject
#32 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 4:29 AM
Firstly may I say "Thank You" to your great job. Both the sim and her dress are excellent, especially the sim is almost the same as real. However, when I try to install the sim, the program said that it cannot installed as I haven't the required disc (The Sims 2), but I had already played with the Glamour Life data disc. So please advice how can I install the sim.

Thanks for your great job!

The_Fool
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 10:05 AM
wow! I love it! could you do jack davenport (norrington) ? Please I would love you forever!

[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkRed]No leet is not neat[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#34 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:44 AM
Wooooooo~~~~~So beautiful!!!!It looks just like her!Great work you done!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 8:26 PM
She is gorgeous! I think it should be featured!
Great work!

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Scholar
#36 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 7:14 AM
Great face and great dresses, thanks a lot for making this
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 8:53 AM
OMG OMG OMG keira knightly is so amazing as is your sim of her i love her and i will say it from a fans point of view, now shes mine
Field Researcher
#38 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 6:33 PM
Once again, really awesome work. Do you think you will make a Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp as well?
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:56 PM
That red dress is the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Honestly.

She looks so realistic and so nice! Very, very good work! *amazed*

Some leaders are born women.

"My mother never saw the irony of calling me a son-of-a-bitch." - Jack Nicholson
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 5:47 PM
I know this thread has been up for a while... and is spectacular, by the way... but can anyone tell me the name of the EyeCandy hair file? I've been looking desperately for it, as I have a bunch of files that I downloaded from the EyeCandy forums a long while back, but they don't mark their files in any way noticeable.

Thanks so much! 5 stars!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Fool
Firstly may I say "Thank You" to your great job. Both the sim and her dress are excellent, especially the sim is almost the same as real. However, when I try to install the sim, the program said that it cannot installed as I haven't the required disc (The Sims 2), but I had already played with the Glamour Life data disc. So please advice how can I install the sim.

Thanks for your great job!

The_Fool

Hi!

I've got the same problem!
Could anybody help me?

Thanks for this great sim!

Eleya

Young Sam Vimes: 'I saw men cry when they sing this song, why? I thought it is a funny song.'
Old Sam: 'They cry because of their friends who couldn't sing it with them anymore.'
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 12:22 PM
WOW!!! she looks amazing but I'm afraid i can't install her. it says that a expansion pack is needed that is not installed! but i've got all expansion packs. could you put her also as a 'normal' download where the sim-installer is not needed ?( by the way it's the same at your orlando bloom) :-(
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:16 PM
She is perfectly perfect, but I am going crazy looking for that second hair...
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 3:11 PM
Wonderful, amazing job!!!! She's even more beautiful than the real Keira! Thank you!

"Cute and cuddly!"

My own page on MTS2
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:12 PM
I still cant find the mesh although the link is given. Anyone found it?

Living like a Duchess
Field Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 2:26 AM Last edited by ::Giggles:: : 26th Nov 2006 at 11:00 PM.
If you're talking about the second hair, then no. I've been looking for it to no avail. Though if the recolor was one of Donna's, it would have been taken down when they took down her section, which is such a pity.

And this is an incredible sim! Thank you.

Edit: Sorry, quoted the wrong person earlier. *sheepish*
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:22 AM
Hi .Which one is the neckless mesh eh? great job!

Living like a Duchess
Test Subject
#48 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 6:41 PM
Wow! You're very talented! I normally don't download sims, but I'm going to have to have this one in my game. I especially love her eyes - I've been looking for ones just like that for a very long time. Thank you, and I hope you'll consider sharing more of your gorgeous creations with us.
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:29 PM
Omg! I tought it was the real Kiera - i'm serious. O.O Amazing work and thanks a lot! *drool*
Do you think you will make a Johnny Depp or Jack Sparrow as well? Would be very pleased! *drool more*
Inventor
#50 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:52 PM
Wow, you are so amazingly talented! She is one of the best celebrity sims I've ever seen, well, her and your new Christina Good job!
Page 2 of 5