Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heterochromia - Dreamy Eyes

by kellyhb5 Posted 22nd Apr 2017 at 7:14 PM - Updated 20th Sep 2017 at 4:22 AM by kellyhb5 : Added compatibility note

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 5:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheBubbleNinja
Hi! I recently downloaded the mod (even the Toksik one) and I'm having a problem where no matter which eye (left of right) it just goes blue! Over the whole lid. Am I doing something wrong or did I miss something? I have a picture if needed.

Thanks!

A picture would be helpful! It sounds though like they're conflicting with another piece of content or clothing on the sim. Maybe a ring?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
A picture would be helpful! It sounds though like they're conflicting with another piece of content or clothing on the sim. Maybe a ring?

Here's the picture! http://imgur.com/a/n8tIX
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 11:27 AM
Here's the picture! http://imgur.com/a/n8tIX

Yep, the texture is that of a ring she has on The mesh for the eyes uses the ring texture space, so they can't be worn together or this happens. I completely forgot though, I'll add it to the description. I hope this helps anyway

Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyhb5
Yep, the texture is that of a ring she has on The mesh for the eyes uses the ring texture space, so they can't be worn together or this happens. I completely forgot though, I'll add it to the description. I hope this helps anyway

It did! Once I removed the rings it worked just fine. Thank you for your help!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 6:40 PM
It did! Once I removed the rings it worked just fine. Thank you for your help!

You're welcome, sorry for the inconvenience!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 6:32 AM
Loveeee the eyes (and sims), so cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 10:12 PM
Hello, this looks really good, but does this still work after November update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 11:07 PM Last edited by mayfare : 18th Dec 2017 at 6:38 PM.
I love it! :giggler: :lovestruc but i have an issue :o while i choose (Right eye) green, and than want to choose (left eye) brown, they BOTH chance to green.(And vice versa) Any idea what i am doing wrong? (sorry for my english, i am from germany)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayfare
I love it! :lovestruc but i have an issue :o while i choose (Right eye) green, and than want to choose (left eye) brown, they BOTH chance to green.(And vice versa) Any idea what i am doing wrong? (sorry for my english, i am from germany)

Hello! Thank you I'm glad you like it! You only need to use one side x

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 18th Dec 2017 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StarlightShadowDancer
Hello, this looks really good, but does this still work after November update?

Should do

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 15th Jan 2018 at 12:39 AM
This is so cool~
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Apr 2018 at 5:10 AM
Hi! I'm having a little issue with matching the eyes properly. Is the original mesh different from yours slightly? I can't seem to match the non-defaults along with the skin details of V1. I can PM the details, if you'd like?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iraneth
Hi! I'm having a little issue with matching the eyes properly. Is the original mesh different from yours slightly? I can't seem to match the non-defaults along with the skin details of V1. I can PM the details, if you'd like?

Sorry! Yeah please PM me, it'll be easier for me to figure out what's going on x

Test Subject
#39 Old 15th May 2018 at 12:44 AM
Just wanted to let you know this mod caused my eyes to glitch and not change color. Thus far it was the only mod I've had issues with from you. I use Encore Eyes & Glace Eyes with no issues as of yet!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 29th May 2018 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ubQueenWarrior14
Just wanted to let you know this mod caused my eyes to glitch and not change color. Thus far it was the only mod I've had issues with from you. I use Encore Eyes & Glace Eyes with no issues as of yet!

Hi! Thanks for letting me know. If you can provide me more details I'll be able to help you It should be easily fixed, because I don't think it's the actual file that's the problem x

Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 3:02 AM
I can't find it in game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 10:16 PM
love love love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 11:14 PM
Yay, looks very beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 20th Dec 2018 at 3:20 PM
Hi, love these but cant seem to find the default/contact/facepaint versions in your profile. Am I just missing them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 6th May 2019 at 12:13 PM
Dreamy, good quality, thank you <3
Test Subject
#46 Old 19th May 2019 at 6:43 PM
Hi! I love these eyes. Dreamy v2 is my second favorite (your Nebula Eyes are my absolute favorite) but I realized recently that the left and right Heterochromia for adults doesn't work. The toddler and children versions are fine, it's just the adults for some reason. Also, the Right Whisper Eye won't work but the Left one will, and again for some reason it's only the adults. Both toddlers and children can use either Whisper Heterochromia (this held true for a Noodles recolor btw, so I'm pretty certain it's the mesh?) I was trying them both out in Sims4Studio so there couldn't have been a conflict; the eye just wouldn't change. I hope you can fix them or at least tell me what might have gone wrong?
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex1981
I can't find it in game

Depending on which version you downloaded it is either in "skin details" along with freckles and wrinkles (only accessible in full cas) or it is located with the finger rings. The latter for me only display hands in the thumbnail rather than eyes but look for the little wrench on an upper corner, and select the desired color but only enable one eye at a time or it won't work lol
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Dec 2019 at 8:29 PM
Default Update
Is it possible to update this mod? Its no longer working, Ive looked everywhere for it in CAS its not there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 10th Feb 2021 at 4:10 AM
I love how the eyes look but I cant seem to find the left eye one in game only the right. I don't even see it in my downloads. Am I downloading it wrong?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 1st Oct 2021 at 5:28 AM
Obrigada por compartilhar.
Page 2 of 3