Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The SEP (Slot Enable Package) v. 1.2 *UPD 19may08*

by Numenor Posted 28th Mar 2006 at 10:51 PM - Updated 19th May 2008 at 1:18 AM by Numenor : Updated to "Kitchen & Bath" SP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 383 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 17
Test Subject
#76 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:47 AM
*worships the ground you walk on*

Mrrrrp2.

Xelas Winterdream
Supreme Master of Doing Things at the Rate of Planets Evolving Intelligent Lifeform
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#77 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 12:54 PM
this is why we call you the ModFather......just beathtakingly amazing. ... *stunned*
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 1:10 PM
Damn....you are making such great things!! Really, thanks a lot:D:D

Hi :)
Forum Resident
#79 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:10 PM
Nice one...

There is something I noticed. In you pictures, all counters used had no back trim (except the background of the 2nd), even those I know not being islands. Is this something you decide to release soon?
Instructor
#80 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:18 PM
you genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:27 PM
I agree with all of the positive comments,,,you are a god....and I wonder myself why Maxis hasn't hired you yet, because from someone with only the base game and who was upset about the wasted corner space in her counters, I offer you my congratulations on a wonderful improvement, and my Heartfelt Thanks for such a wonderful mod, you truely are amazing. Keep up the wonderful work, and Thanks again.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#82 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
In you pictures, all counters used had no back trim, even those I know not being islands. Is this something you decide to release soon?

Al the counters without back trim in the pictures are islands, or are the "commercial counters" that came with the base game (they can be seen in the catalog only in commercial lots).

All original Maxis stuff, anyway

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:45 PM
Thank you. It's always bugged me that I couldn't use the corners. So much wasted space!

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 3:51 PM
As usual this is great but just to say I put a microwave there and it worked some of the time but other times it cancelled itself out and was ignored by the sim. But the coffee maching worked all the time.
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:08 PM
I agree with everybody,thank you for this so good mod !!!
Forum Resident
#86 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Numenor
Al the counters without back trim in the pictures are islands, or are the "commercial counters" that came with the base game (they can be seen in the catalog only in commercial lots).

All original Maxis stuff, anyway

Sorry, I didn't know counters look differently on commercial lots.
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:34 PM
Oh my holy flaming batman.

I love you.

It's like a counter revolution :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#88 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:22 PM
great addition for more usable space

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#89 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:35 PM
I tried downloading this many times because I thought that a mod this great must really have to be huge. I was puzzled and asked myslef, "Why do I have so many tiny documents everywhere?". But then I saw that it really was only 5.5 "KB" small and not 5.5 "MB" big. That's really amazing - doing so much good in so tiny a space! My slow modem really appreciates the download time.

I can't wait for all the other modules to come out for the SEP! I will collect them all! I'd like to say more, but I'm too excited and just want to try out the mod. Your work is sooooo appreciated!

Thank you, Numenor.
Test Subject
#90 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:40 PM
wonderful. you are the best!
Field Researcher
#91 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:55 PM
You are entirely priceless to me, What would the gaming community to without you and the mods here at MTS2..If not for all of you I seriously think I would be bored with this game.

Thank you and all the mods.
Field Researcher
#92 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
THANK YOU!!! I hate it when sims complain that they can't get to something that's in a corner, like, come on? Is that really realistic!? Thanks!
Mad Poster
#93 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 8:08 PM
Oh my goodness... you shock me again...
:D
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:01 PM
tried it but sim dont use microwave in my game sorry
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:34 PM
oh wow, this is great!!! just like home objects, i love it!!!:D
Field Researcher
#96 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 10:19 PM
FINALLY! You just keep coming up with all of the things that Maxis missed. Awesome work and thank you so much for this FAB Mod! I cannot wait to use it! It certainly helps with those nice small starter houses!
Thanks!
Karr
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:38 PM
oh my freaking god this is awsome!!!!! I'm almost scared to ask but what will you come up with next???

Just an anachronism, move along now.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:46 PM
Whoa, ModFather, you've got some stalkers. x3
Field Researcher
#99 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 12:49 AM
I had been waiting a long, long time for a mod like this. You are a godsend.
Inventor
#100 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 1:12 AM
Wonderful Job!
HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!

YES! This is what I've been wanting, read about and have been waiting for, and seeking...

Thanks my friend!
And I love the size of the file

You're a fantastic modder, as usual.. I am proud to know you!!
Thank you for all your hard work!!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Page 4 of 17