Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:04 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 15th Jul 2009 at 3:33 AM. Reason: adding title to split
Default Stealth Seasons hood in neighborhood menu
In my neighborhood selection screen, I have this weird neighborhood named "Weather". Everytime I try to delete it or play it, my game crashes. The picture is of a graph, and the caption says "The New Seasonal Neighborhood". I got on the sims 2 one day and it was there.When it first appeared, Riverblossom Hills was gone, but I reset it so now I have it back. I have Holiday Stuff, seasons, bon voyage, nightlife, and University, (I bought them in that order) but the problem was there since before bon Voyage. It's not affecting my game, I just wish it wasn't there!!! Any help?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 2:58 PM
Have you tried to delete the neighbourhood manually without starting the game? This may work better than the deletion-function from the game. Thie file is maybe write-protected.