Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 7:54 AM
SO DOING THIS! Already started, will post pictures soon of my first sim Ratti. She’s pretty quirky looking xD
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 11:22 AM

This is Ratti, isn’t she adorable?
Her traits are:
Workaholic
Hotheaded
Perfectionist
Charismatic
and Hot headed

She wishes to be a Top Jernalist and has already completed two books and the first level of her career path due to the fact that even while pregnant she was working fro home o.o

Her Husband is a simmie that I thought suited her from the town. Goodwin, his name is

I just thought the wittiness of his hair contrasted with her black hair xD

The two have their First Zodiac baby, the Ox: Moxie

I was glad she was a girl. Since I got her she’s grown up to toddler :3

and that is my progress so far :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 15th May 2014 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Icy_Pandaz
I'd be tempted to actually make the sims look like the characters from Fruits Basket XD
Can I do this as a legacy?

yes of course! Post pictures, I would love to see!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th May 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CreativityEnabled true

This is Ratti, isn’t she adorable?
Her traits are:
Workaholic
Hotheaded
Perfectionist
Charismatic
and Hot headed

She wishes to be a Top Jernalist and has already completed two books and the first level of her career path due to the fact that even while pregnant she was working fro home o.o

Her Husband is a simmie that I thought suited her from the town. Goodwin, his name is

I just thought the wittiness of his hair contrasted with her black hair xD

The two have their First Zodiac baby, the Ox: Moxie

I was glad she was a girl. Since I got her she’s grown up to toddler :3

and that is my progress so far :3

How adorable!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 15th May 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfiegirl6
Omg I LOVE Fruits Basket! My sign is the drgon so making my sim might prove to be bit interesting... Love the idea for this, so creative! starting this today and hopefully i'll be able to figure out how to post pictures!

Thank you!!! Have fun~
Test Subject
#31 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 1:22 AM
Omg! I Love Fruits Basket!!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:52 AM Last edited by CulMiku : 13th Jun 2014 at 5:20 AM.
That's the chinese zodiac. Anyway I love it pictures coming soon.

Here's Darcy the dog.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Clobaby
Omg! I Love Fruits Basket!!

I do also! Its my fav anime... (Also the first one I watched, so now i'm picky... xD)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku
That's the chinese zodiac. Anyway I love it pictures coming soon.

Here's Darcy the dog.

I think I said that? Hmm... I don't know, this was my very first challenge so there are probably ton's of errors. Im probably going to rewrite it all here soon! ^^
I love Darcy! It takes me back to my sonic days. xD
She's super adorable. I hope you has fun! ^^
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 5:32 PM Last edited by CulMiku : 16th Jun 2014 at 6:02 PM.
Here's Preston the Pig.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 7:28 PM
Here's Preston the Pig.

how adorable!!!!
Field Researcher
#37 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 5:35 PM
Oh wow I forgot to get pictures! Anyway Preston the pig is a teenager now and he's living on his own.
Rodger the rooster has been born. He's a child now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 1:12 AM
Oh wow I forgot to get pictures! Anyway Preston the pig is a teenager now and he's living on his own.
Rodger the rooster has been born. He's a child now.

Hi Roger! Super cute <3
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:29 AM
I totally loved Fruits Baskets (especially Yuki-senpai) and I'm gonna try this when I'm done with my other challenges. ^_^ This sounds really interesting though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KawaiiCastle
I totally loved Fruits Baskets (especially Yuki-senpai) and I'm gonna try this when I'm done with my other challenges. ^_^ This sounds really interesting though.

I like Kyo-senpai better... But Yuki's nice also :D
If I could I would make all of them >->
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 11:21 PM
Awesome challenge, I did it and love it! Well, not the full thing, My sims are Robin the Rooster, and Dakota the Dog! :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoreCatRandomness
Awesome challenge, I did it and love it! Well, not the full thing, My sims are Robin the Rooster, and Dakota the Dog! :3

haha! Glad you had fun ;D
(Not trying to advertise my own crap at all, you honestly sound like you would like my "Do it as you go challenge." Is seems like you would anyway, LOL. I think you get bored with challenges like this easily... (I do also. LOL)
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:13 AM
Where did you get the hair?
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
Normal sim life boring you?
Tired of making family's of boring normal children?
Do you like ANIMALS?! If not then read this anyway.

Alright. So the basic rule of this challenge is that every Sim in your generation must be an animal on the Japanese zodiac. that's 12 animals. You must dress your Sims like you think human versions of the animals would look like. and use the colors the animal would have. there hair must be the color of there skin.

You start with two Sims. (AKA the parent Sims For your animal gen!)
Only one of the Sims are part of your zodiac, this is your main Sim.

Use this to find out what animal (If you don't know.) Of the zodiac you are! Use your birth year, whatever animal your birth year is on is the animal of your Sim.

USE ONLY 4 TRAITS.
You can choose whatever traits you want, but try to match them to your animal. for instance. My animals tiger,
I chose the name tigra, and Tigers come in Orange and black, OR! WHite and black! :lovestruc
So heres my sim. To sort of give you an idea on what your doing.

Athletic, Party animal, Flirty, Brave.

Your male sim CAN be in the zodiac, But its recommended he isn't.
Create your male sim. He's going to be your working sim. (basically your man-slave for tons of baby making and work. )

Now that you know what the challenge is, Lets discribe the rules!

You have your starting sim, Named similar, looks similer, blah blah blah But how the heck do I PLAY?!

First, Some simple rules.

1-Every child born must follow the calender. So If My animals tiger, my first child would be the hare/Bunny. follow the calender for all your family. till you get back to tiger.

2-All children can't be in the zodiac. if you have twins or more, one of them cannot be in the zodiac.

3- You can be as creative as you like, Maybe in your world tigers are blue and white, And all that! Go for it.

4-Every 3'd child is not in the zodiac.

5- Every Non zodiac child must work as soon as he's a teenager.

51/2-SET YOUR GAME TO NORMAL, (Only baby's lifespan can be changed.)

6- You cannot try for a baby until your baby has grown into a child.

7- Post pictures. You don't have too, But I wanna see how your sims are and what they look like! :D

8- No services other then babysitters. This includes police and fire fighters. Your house gets robbed/ set on fire? Tough! Put it out yourself, Or just buy new furniture.

9- No room sharing. (With the exception for couples.)

10- When any of your sims gets married, Or has a baby, your first baby is not part of the zodiac. (ONLY your starting couples baby is.)

11- If any of your sims that arnt part of the zodiac have a baby, He/She is also not part of the zodiac, I recommend just moving these Sims out. Unless you need income.

12- Last one, I promise. Once your sims complete there lifetime wish, You can choose if they can nolonger be in the zodiac, If you do change her name to something non animalish!

Have fun. If you need any help ask! Feel free to remove any of these rules if you don't care for them, but playing with them all, is freaking fun. :D
good luck.

Have fun O/
Edit: Its the Chinese zodiac, sorry! Keep uploading those photos! :D

Edit: I know this is so so so so so so sucks like cheese... But It was my first ever challenge ^^'

Where did you get the hair?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 4:04 PM
Page 2 of 2