Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 12:39 PM
So, this is my queen, Hippolyte Stark, sporting her formal wear.

Here she is seen after a fight (which she won, if you can't tell by looking at this guy's defeated face)

I simply love her at this picture. It was taken right before she beat the hell out of the guy above.

This is tribe's first recrut Asha Greenjoy, and if I remember correctly, the baby she's holding is her daughter Branwen.

This is Raja, tribe's first daughter. I do not have any decent pic of queen's first daughter, unfortunately.

This...I'm not even sure what is happening here.

This is the tribe's servant (the word slave makes me feel uneasy, so I prefer not to use it) Hal, mildly suprised by a vampire ghost putting down the fire while being inside him. Well.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Insane_Simmer123
I want to do your challenge, but all I have is the Console version which can only have 6 sims and you cannot have mods. Could you upload a console compatible version which I can use? Maybe not having the champions and only one of each class. (except elder obviously). If not I could do it. :D

Hi!

Sorry for being so slow, I don't know if you still do this or want to, but you're very welcome do fix it for console if you want to I just put the idea out there, but everyone is free to use it as they please :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:41 AM
I'm definitely giving this challenge a try, I know I'll love it.
Test Subject
#79 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 12:29 PM
I'm gonna try this challenge, snd I'll give you some pics later!
Test Subject
#80 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 9:04 PM
This challenge is great! I can definitely see it up at the top of the list next to Midnight Sun
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 10:50 AM
Bump.

Oh, and I'm trying this out. PICTURES LATER!
Test Subject
#82 Old 4th Apr 2017 at 4:19 PM
Might try this challenge out
Theorist
#83 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 3:19 PM
There is actually a tribe that lives like this, I can't remember its name, but watched a docu. Their men take care of the house and kids, while women work and rule, and inheritance passes through females only.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 14th May 2017 at 5:17 AM
I'm doing a challenge like this but with the 100 baby challenge(since only females can continue the challenge)
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 3:23 AM
I feel being a doctor would also be a good job for a scholar
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:17 AM
I tried this once, game kept crashing,I couldn't keep recreating the house for them, I gave up :l i could try again when my game wants to work with me but I just can't right now...
Test Subject
#87 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 12:25 PM
I'm planning on doing this. Any tips on this to make my life easier? I'm planning to have multiple female sims at the start, without a job because why would they mix with men at all other than for providing fathers and servants to the tribe? At least here. Also, I often spam motherlode to build a house and this time won't be any different, although I'll bring it down in time. Also, is there restrictions on technology? I'm pretty sure genius sims can solve the unsolvable to bring on cash via a computer.
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 29th Aug 2017 at 12:02 AM Last edited by Heart Sims : 29th Aug 2017 at 1:47 AM.
Default My People!!!
This is our current Warrior Queen Lyra Amazon

As you can tell she is a fairy and just had a male named Raymond that i moved to the separate lot and then another male named Papillion that had to go too. She visits the household often though.
This is our Scholar who is an "Evil Clone" of our queen. She was made using a potion. Her nombre es Leier Amazzoni (i just went into a translating website and i put in Lyra then put in Amazon. I think the first name is German and the last name is Italian)

She had a male named Blaze with the other Lyra Amazon's son of the tribe Abe.
This is our provider Rachel Gandillon

I'm not thinking of getting her to have kids because of her bad genes (or at least I think so)
This is our elder Beatrice Crumplebottom. She is living across the street with the two males until one is a child, then they will be transferred to clean.

Her two sisters that both used to live in the house started to get on the Warrior Queen's bad side so they were swiftly removed from the house live with her also.
Lastly is our Honorary Slave Larry Amazon who is used for breeding purposed by the Warrior Queen only.

My key:
Warrior Queen: Purple / Heiress: Pink / Champions: Red / Scholars: Blue / Providers: Green / Entertainers: Yellow / Tribe family: Orange / Elderly: Black/Grey / Recruits: White / Honorary Slaves: Creme / Sons of the Tribe: Tan / Slaves: Brown
Test Subject
#89 Old 19th Sep 2017 at 9:46 AM
First i'd like to say that this is a really awesome challenge! It's the first challenge i've ever done and it's really fun so far! The Wyntair tribe is still fairly small, but we're working our way up!

The first Sim have here is our 'Warrior Queen' Although In my version she still counts as the Heiress until she's a YA. Her name is Nyhila Wyntair!

She's in her sleep clothes having just woke up for the day.

Next would be Nyhila's older (Dead) Sister. She's one of the tribes Scholars, and makes the tribe money by being a self employed author! She's named Nilein Wyntair, and is next in line should something happen to Nyhila. Her children are also to be considered in picking an heiress.

Next would be out first Recruit! Her names Palltina Odine and she's currently training to be yet another Scholar, she's already had twins! Only one girl sadly, She was married before she recruited her but to prove her loyalty to the tribe she killed him and had her twins.

Next again would be our second recruit, Julienne Odine. She came with Palltina being her daughter. She's training to be the tribes first provider! She already started a garden and tends to it everyday!

Finally would be the tribe's first slave, Bill Racket. He cleans the house at least once a day and Cares for Palltina's male child Facio. He also prepares breakfast and Dinner for the girls, and might end up fathering Julienne's Child once her siblings are children.

Next some various screenshots-
Nilein when she was alive-

Palltina holding her daughter Selina-

Nyhila in her everyday outfit-

And now for their house which i had lotsa fun making~
Full house/lot-

Warrior Queen/ Heiress rooms-

Main house Downstairs-

Provider Quarters-

Nursery (Females)- Connected to the Providers Quarters

Scholars Quarters-

Entrance to the Slave Quarters-

Slave Quarters- Includes the Male Nursery

Main House Basement-

It was super fun to make~
I'll add the Champions Quarters along with the Recruits and Elderly when i finish them! I'll also pop up pictures of the Cemeteries when i do them. The tribes has to make sure their females stay separated from lowly males somehow!
Test Subject
#90 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 8:19 PM
Quote:
And now for their house which i had lotsa fun making~
Full house/lot-

Warrior Queen/ Heiress rooms-

Main house Downstairs-

Provider Quarters-

Nursery (Females)- Connected to the Providers Quarters

Scholars Quarters-

Entrance to the Slave Quarters-

Slave Quarters- Includes the Male Nursery

Main House Basement-

It was super fun to make~
I'll add the Champions Quarters along with the Recruits and Elderly when i finish them! I'll also pop up pictures of the Cemeteries when i do them. The tribes has to make sure their females stay separated from lowly males somehow!
[/QUOTE]

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc I Love This Lot I want one like this does anyone know of one that can be downloaded?
Test Subject
#91 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 7:43 PM

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc I Love This Lot I want one like this does anyone know of one that can be downloaded?[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you like the lot! And once i figure it out i'd be happy to upload it for download for ya! It's 100% custom, and i don't think there are any like it.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 4:28 AM Last edited by Heart Sims : 11th Nov 2017 at 10:56 PM.
Update
i just questioned my life decisions when origin said I had played 1422 hours of sims, but i will continue on for sanity's sake. probably 1/2 of those hours were because i left it on overnight or even over the weekend, but i digress

My Honorary Slave aged up to an Adult and it was the first time he had been out of her room since he married Lyra and became the Honorary Slave! Then he was back in her room again. I am sad for the time he ages up to elder, because although he will get a nicer grave then the other men, he will be gone, and I've grown quite attached.

After 6 failed attempt resulting in 6 boys, we are finally graced with two wonderful girls! The green-skinned toddler is Cordelia and she is the heiress. The purple-skinned one is Itheria and she is going to be an entertainer. I'm glad we got some girls before Larry aged up! Leier is still yet to grace us with girls, and there's only been three boys. It's like the game knows I want girls so it gives me boys...

The girls as children! I changed the color of their hair a bit but otherwise I wont change any of their other features. Glad the pointy ears stuck.

Leier made a mistake in asking to quit her job. It looks like she's constantly disgusted with her surroundings. Don't worry though, she was back to normal within a day. Her lifespan reset to the beginning though, Lucky duck. Looks like she wont be dying anytime soon.

Once I finish the whole house I will give a tour, but until then just bear with me. It might take a while because i started from scratch with no money cheats (unless i turn someone to gold with the philosopher's stone, not sorcerer's stone btw, and sell their gold body)
Test Subject
#93 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:39 AM
I absolutely love this challenge! I don't know if you still check this thread, but... I know you said in an earlier comment that you don't mind people making reworks of your challenge. As this was one of my favorites to do on TS3, I've been working on an updated version for TS4 with revised rules (partially due to gameplay differences, partly due to some of my own preferences) and a points system. If you'd like to try my sims 4 version, you can find it here. of course all credit to you for coming up with this amazing challenge
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 18th Mar 2018 at 7:11 PM
I just began this again, except this time the sims aren't going to exactly live in a house-like structure, they'll live pretty much homeless, except for the tribe slaves, they live in the underground dungeon, raising any tribe sons & to father children, once per female sim, they'll be killed off...
I'll post pictures if possible...
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:47 AM
So, I spent months on months playing with this challenge (while obviously playing other challenges) & I love it!
I've decided that obviously after 10 generations of playing with the same old rules, I should spice it up a bit, maybe play by my own rules for a bit. I have pictures of the only two families that survived through all the drama & such, Which is my generation 11 queen, Adrienne "Avery" Pierre, her daughter, the heiress Elisabeth "Ella" Pierre & my generation 10 Warrior Lynnette "Linnie" Grantham, with her daughter Veronica "V" Grantham. So... I'm sort of going to have them drop their "Queen" & "Warrior" roles, that's pretty much it... I'll play by pretty much every other rule, but make everyone in the household have equally as much work. My goal now is to keep the Pierre and the Grantham's families from intertwining, also to add more families into the 'Tribe'!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#96 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
So, I spent months on months playing with this challenge (while obviously playing other challenges) & I love it!
I've decided that obviously after 10 generations of playing with the same old rules, I should spice it up a bit, maybe play by my own rules for a bit. I have pictures of the only two families that survived through all the drama & such, Which is my generation 11 queen, Adrienne "Avery" Pierre, her daughter, the heiress Elisabeth "Ella" Pierre & my generation 10 Warrior Lynnette "Linnie" Grantham, with her daughter Veronica "V" Grantham. So... I'm sort of going to have them drop their "Queen" & "Warrior" roles, that's pretty much it... I'll play by pretty much every other rule, but make everyone in the household have equally as much work. My goal now is to keep the Pierre and the Grantham's families from intertwining, also to add more families into the 'Tribe'!

I've never made it past generation 2... on any save... ever
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Carcookie22
I've never made it past generation 2... on any save... ever

I've made it to generation 6 on a normal save...which is pretty surprising tbh...
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 12:50 AM
Could this challenge be converted for the Sims 2?
Page 4 of 4