Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 9:19 PM
Default Random Legacy Challenge
This is just a spinoff from the other one posted, but this one is just mine, it wouldnt let me post off of the other one. Anyway here are the details:

OK, here we go, here are my Requirements for this challenge:
A. Marital structure: Couple yay!
B. Number of children: 2
C. Primary income (Sims 1 the girl): Non Standard Income (Oh no!)
C2. Sim 1 income form: Farmer, (Should be interesting)
D. Secondary form of Income: Non Standard (The husbands income form)
C2: Sim 2 form of income: Artist fun
E. Generation goal: Eco friendly Living Green (basically i cant take taxis, have 2 ride bike, grow my own food, goes along with my farming career , and fish for my own fish)
F. Miscellaneous Fun: Homemade, again with the farming thing! Can only eat homemade meals and no buying stuff i can grow yay, this should be fun.

So pretty much my family will be a bunch of tree-huggers... i guess thats fine, it will pose a challenge though... lol I better get started, i will soon post pictures and names of my new family and all of their accomplishments!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 10:25 PM
ok just what you have been waiting for the pics! So far i only have pics of the people and soon i will have pics of their houses so enjoy:

This is beautiful Jess Legueaza
Her traits are:
Great Kisser
Green Thumb
Family Oriented
Frugal
Neat

Here are some pics of her:

A side view:

And then a full on view of her beauty:

I love her u love her! Now lets show you her fiance. I do envision a wedding happening during this challenge! :D

His name: Jay Legueaza
Traits:
Great Kisser
Artistic
Family Oriented
Frugal
Neat

side view:

full on view:

This is my couple and their challenge of life shall begin shortly. Wish them luck on their way and keep tuning in for more events and the playing out of their life. I will post pictures of their hous very soon thank you for reading!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 12:58 AM
Now for the house pictures!
I must say myself this house is quite divine for the low price of $16,000. Here are some pics of this small and simple beginner's home:

Frontview ^^

Jess's Garden ^^

Overview of inside ^^

The nursery, i am sure that crib will have a screaming baby in it soon :D

Well, there is their house that will probably be suit enough for about 5 generations, even after that i will probably just renovate the same lot to make accomadations for a growing family. I hope you enjoyed and i will soon be posting photos of the Random Legacy of the Legueazas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:00 AM
On with the story here is the first couple of days in their new house :D

There is that Eco friendly bit of the legacy ^^

Jess is hunting for seeds, seeing as part of the challenge she is ot allowed to go to the store and buy seeds.. She was quite successful, 2 apple seeds and a grape seed. ^^

Oh how Jess just cant resist the fluttering wings of a beautiful butterfly, she chases them around, and eventually catches one, a monarch. She then followed after that and caught 5 more XD Lets just say her fiance isnt too pleased with the fact that there um room is full of butterfly cages..

While on onne of her searching hunts for seeds she came acrost a precious diamond she got an emerald cut on it and displayed it in the living room, this will be passed on for generations to come!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 7:03 PM
On with the story, drama unfolds. (You may have to enlarge the image to read it :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 10:55 PM
this is bullshit i go through all of this effort to make an enticing story and none of you damn people will read it! I quite and if you want me to continue, say so!!
Banned
#7 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 1:22 AM
Quit acting like a damn baby, and maybe more people will appreciate it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 12:49 AM
shutup starved pizza, you do not know anything.
Banned
#9 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 12:54 AM
I know enough to know that you're a plagiarist.

http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=410530

Have a nice day.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 4:15 PM
Why not move or delete this thread paroxy? its not a challenge, its a story and pics of jaicee_521 playing a challenge.
Just wondering