Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 12:03 PM
Default A Ghastly Business Challenge
A Ghastly Business Challenge

This challenge is based on the spooks books, in case you wanted to know, and I kind of just randomly thought this would be a good idea.

Basic plot:
So you are a hunter of creatures of the night, protecting humans and trying to make the human’s understand just who lives under their bed, in their wardrobes. Always enhancing skills, training the young ones, and getting jobs.

Create-a-sim:
To start this challenge you will have ONE main character, who is the fifth son of a first son (So you can make relatives for them, but they can’t live in the same house) (Also it is recommended to start off with a male protagonist)
You can make them however you want, and you will need to make a familiar for them, who will live in the house with them, keep them company. (A familiar can be ANY animal, not necessarily a small one)

Goal:
To be well-known within the community, and to reach at least 10 generations.

Rules:
• Must start with one sim and their familiar.
• They must have a large house, that is very old and good for training in all skills (If you know the spooks house, use that as reference) (You can use motherlode for that)
• After building the house you need to use familyfunds to give yourself 5,000.
• You can only use Kaching once you have killed a supernatural being (Mods recommended)
• You are allowed mods, just none that will ruin the point of this challenge.
• You can make this a harder challenge and try to make a fifth son of a first son (Basically, the first born son has five kids, and it’s the fifth one to carry on)
• Or you can adopt a baby into the family who will instantly become the next heir (You can adopt more than one but they won’t need to follow the same training or career)
• Once old enough to learn skills, the child must learn as many skills as possible.
• Once the ‘heir’ has become an elder they must pass their job onto the next ‘heir’ old enough or not.
• The heir is not allowed a job; only killing supernatural beings will bring in money.
• You are allowed to have female heirs e.g. a fifth daughter of a first daughter, but instead of using kaching you would have to use familyfunds to give yourself only 500 each time, since girls aren’t approved of in the business.
• For the heir you are allowed to pick TWO traits for them, the others should be randomised, as for females ALL traits must be randomised.

Other than that, you are free to play how you please, and I’d love some feedback, but otherwise enjoy!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 8:29 PM
These seems cool. I like the series so I might try this out!