Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:04 AM
Default How...odd
Long time lurker here. Finally have a story to share about what I am sure is a glitch. I enjoyed the irony though.

So I was playing my neighborhood last night. I had a brother and sister (twins) attending university together. They shared a house together with the brother's girlfriend (Meadow Whateverherlastnameis). The brother and the girlfriend get engaged.

Not ten sim minutes later, that horrible cow creature (named Kendra) came in and flirted with the brother. The girlfriend recieved a memory of the brother cheating on her and she cried about it ad nauseum for the rest of the semester. I graduate all three and send them back to the neighborhood to continue their lives. Sis gets her own place and brother and girlfriend have their place.

I take the brother and girlfriends diploma's out of their inventories to put them on the wall. Brother has his diploma with no problem. But for some reason, the girlfriend has KENDRA'S diploma.

After all the drama about Kendra flirting with Meadow's fiance, I found it highly amusing that she ended up stealing her diploma.
Advertisement
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:36 AM
lol...never had that happen before but it is pretty funny...
Theorist
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:39 AM
Wow...maybe sims can be more vengeful than we think? That's pretty funny!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:58 AM
Oo Quite entertaining Yea it could be a glitch

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:30 AM
I actually had another cow related glitch. The cow flirted with someone in the dorm, and my character freaked out and got the memory of the cow cheating on her, and now she is furious with it O_o Strange, seeing as how my character had never even met it before.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:37 PM
I have uni glitches too. I have two servos who somehow have aquired diplomas! They didn't go to uni!

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:09 PM
Cheeseisgood - Did you boolprop them career rewards? If you boolprop all career rewards with Uni, you get diplomas.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
Instructor
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:23 PM
Aaah! Good point, I might've done.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Site Helper
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:53 PM
At least it's better than the one where one person in the house has his name on EVERYBODY's diploma. (Maybe everybody else was too busy partying so he graduated for them?)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyShiva
I actually had another cow related glitch. The cow flirted with someone in the dorm, and my character freaked out and got the memory of the cow cheating on her, and now she is furious with it O_o Strange, seeing as how my character had never even met it before.

I got fed up with the cow mascot causing trouble but I found a brilliant Interactive Mascot Head that you hang on the dorm wall (I always put it near the front door) it deals nicely with the troublesome beasts :frying:

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,1200.0.html

Watch the mascot's reaction to it :moo:
#11 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:44 PM
I had a flirting drama at the Tri Var House at Sim State. Heather(the blonde romance sim) was having an affair with the philosophy professor. He had come to visit when one of the cow mascots showed up. The cow proceded to flirt with the professor.Needless to say Heather got mad and slapped both the cow and the professor. Later after she took her final,where her final grade is usually 4.0,it dropped to something like 2.0. I guess the professor will lower your average if you hit him!