Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:24 PM
Default Finding a witch.
I have only seen a witch maybe twice in my game, since i had it. Do they only appear on community lots at certain times, or is it random?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:32 PM
You are lucky- I see them virtually every time I go to a community lot! I think it is random, although I've found that owned community lots seem to get them more than unowned.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 2:15 PM
witches
Quote: Originally posted by ALovingDiva
I have only seen a witch maybe twice in my game, since i had it. Do they only appear on community lots at certain times, or is it random?

:howdy:
look at mod sims or inseminator to find globals so the witches turn up more,
squinge or numenor ???
hope this helps :confused:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 9:26 PM
*Is* there a neutral witch? Because I've only ever seen the good or evil ones.

Come read my first Sims story in ages (for TS4): http://msrebeccawest.tumblr.com/
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 9:29 PM
when using the sim boutique clothing rack there listed..but if you click on a neutral whitch your sim will reset and then the N.whitch vanishes from the selection next time. :s
Scholar
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:34 AM
They show up on community lots. Try meditating on one for a while, and you should find a witch. Or you can try going to the coffee shop community lot to take care of your energy needs while you wait for one.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
#7 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:11 AM
Ok, so, I found both good and evil witches. In both cases I got the relationship scores with the witches up to friends, and it still isn't giving the option to ask the question about show me the path or whatever. Has anybody else come across this problem? Does anybody know how to fix this problem?

It's really frustrating me even more now that one of my sims wants is to become a witch.

EDIT: I have now uninstalled the entire game and reinstalled it, created a new sim, and tried again. Still no option to ask the witch to teach me the ways. Do you have to be a certain aspiration level or something? Does the lifetime relationship score matter?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 12:28 AM
Default The Easy Way
Pescado's got a hacked object that can turn your sim into a witch, the InSIminator also has that function. Turn one of your sims into a witch, get them to the top level and use them to turn all your other desirous sims into witches, its easier than trying to make teh in game ones cough up. :P

I would have posted the link for his hack, but the site won't let me. I haven't posted enough here apparently. Sorry.

Its at the More Awesome Than You site, listed under "The Firing Range" as the FFS Lot Debugger. When you get it in your game, just click on the "make-me..." pie menu and "make me ...Witch" will come up, you can choose to be good, bad, or neutral.
Scholar
#9 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
I think it has to do with your lifetime relationship score, yes. I noticed that when I first made friends with witches, I couldn't ask them to turn me into a witch. I waited a few days, invited them over, and the option appeared.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog