Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 12:38 PM
Default changelotzoning
I want to change an appartement building into a dorm, so sims can come and live their. I think it might work with the cheat changelotzoning dorm, but I don't know how to use it. Some instructions would be nice
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:52 PM
While on the lot, enter the code changelotzoning dorm. Exit the lot (after saving of course) and go back in and it should work. I don't know if a cook would come and all but make sure you have the 'myne' doors that are used in regular dormitory's just to make sure everyone has their own seperate apartment.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 4:32 PM
Ok, I'll try that. Thanks alot
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:46 PM
You'll need a island counter and the shiny time stove to make the cook come into your dorm. Every dorm needs a cook! Hope you have fun with your new dorm
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 7:51 PM
But I don't need a dorm, I just want to fill in the other appartements without having to play with 4 sims.
But I don't need it anymore, so thank you guys.
Hopefully Maxis will include this in the In season EP, they could make hotels or something. Just a thought..