Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 3:03 AM
Default Does Nightlife and other expansions really add 125 new objects and what are they?
I've always wanted to ask this question the second I got nightlife long ago(I never got university expansion).

Does Nightlife and other expansions really add 125 new objects and what are they if they really do add 125 new items?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 4:02 AM
I have doubts about that, esciapply the 125 objects thats supposed to come with OFB, I presume a Wall and Floor also counts as a new "object" in EA language, and maybe clothing also counts as an "object".
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 6:48 AM
I googled it to see if there was an official list of all the things that came with nightlife, but I just found this short list.

Poker Table
Coffin
Bowling Alley
Drivable Cars
DJ Booth
Photo Booth
Karaoke Machine
Rugs
Sectional Sofas
Dance Floor
Electro Dance Sphere

I know there must be more. There are new clothes. Like Conrad said, the walls and floors most likely count.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:03 AM
There are also a lot of miscellaneous objects. There is a whole new bed room set as well as a lot of decorative objects.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:13 AM
Since you have Nightlife, you can look in "Collections" and there's a Nightlife folder which presumably has all the Nightlife objects there. (I think I need to say "Nightlife" about three more times, that wasn't enough )

"Look, I don't need this, I inhaled my favorite whistle this morning."
--Simpsons
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 7:23 AM
Yepp. I always wondered where those objects all came from... But it most likely is clothing, hair, genetics, walls/floors, and objects, not JUST objects. Well, what we call objects.

Just call me Echo.
Site Helper
#7 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:49 PM
It also added a whole sub-hood full of lots. And if the count is still short, it added Grand vampires and the Tricou family ghosts.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#8 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 3:25 PM
I believe the restaurant items are included in the object count...alll the tables, couches, modular and not, the chef stove, counters, hostess podium, bars, the club lights, flashing club rugs, fading cube end tables come to mind right now.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Site Helper
#9 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:55 PM
It also added some new beds. (including the coffin). And I think some new wall hangings were added as well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#10 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:49 PM
AARRGGGHHH!!! This sounds soo cool! My parents won't let me get this ep until I'm 16, though, so I have to wait another 9 months!! *stomps on floor* (sarcastically) They think that there's something bad in the ep that I shouldn't see. Is there? *worries* I didn't realize that there were sectional sofas in this ep. I had previously thought that the sectionals only came with the glamour pack. Oh, well. I suppose I can wait. But this ep sounded so cool when it came out, and I can't wait to get it!

Oh, and yes. Maxis usually includes the walls, floors, clothes, neighborhoods, hair, and families in their ep "object" count. Just take Open For Business. Not a lot, but sounded like it. That usually tricks people into getting the ep's. Ugh! :banned:

Ciao,
~M~
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:51 AM
There is also the bowling rack, a little tableau of a rose and candle, various lighting fixtures, there are actually 5 cars (you have to count each one), a wide variety of sculputures and some other stuff.
I did'nt say the "N" word once! So proud!