Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:49 PM
Default I suck at outings
any advice on getting a good rating on a outing to downtown?

peace

and thanks

Blue
Advertisement
#2 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 10:50 PM
Do group activities like bowling. Make sure all needs and wants are met by asking them what do they want.
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 11:02 PM
ahh thats it, I am still learning to use ask and influence just got nightlife this week.

thank you
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 11:19 PM
Note! Asking sims about wants, fears etc is considered a romantic interaction by the game and triggers crushes/jealousy!

For good outings, try to be as social as possible...talking, playing games, doing group activities and dining are great ways to get a good outing. Fighting, bad conversations etc should be avoided as much as possible...also don't worry about interracting with ALL sims...stick to those you get along best with to bring the meter up.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:18 AM
Try not to invite two sims that don't like each other, because you can guarantee that they will fight and ruin the outing.

visit me at Sims 2 Artists
#6 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:28 AM
If you have Open for Business, you can use the cheat maxMotives which birngs up the needs of all sims on the lot, and they decay naturally. Very useful
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:05 PM
Get togethere a group of sims and constantly take out the same people. THey will get to like each other. Group activities like poker that are fun and social will help. Also helps if you have a lover in the group to flirt and kiss with to gain relationship and outing points fast.

Yeah... alright, you can PM me to request a house I suppose... Might take a while though as forewarning...
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:18 PM
Kickybag seems to work really well, if you have University. You can only do it with Sims who have a good relationship with the Sim you control. Make sure you stop after a while to allow the Sims to use the toilet. :P
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 6:37 PM
Avoid Mrs Crumplebottom also!
Site Helper
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 2:13 PM
Bowling works well, but make a bowling alley in your main neighborhood for it to avoid Grand vampires and mrs Crumplebottom. Make sure you have restrooms, someplace to get a bite to eat, and some really comfy sofas or something. It also helps to put an espresso machine next to the restroom area.

Or if you don't like bowling, poker is about as good. Again, you will be almost guaranteed to see Mrs Crumplebottom there if it is downtown, and if you DO NOT want to see a vampire, one of the Grand vamps will turn up as well. So build one in your main neighborhood.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:14 PM
And don't forget to feed them, even if it's hotdogs at the park. Feeding sims is the most important step of an outing in my opinion. They get in a snit if they're hungry.